Le Tour De France. .2015

I heard wigging on tv at games saying he was finished with road cycling. Toys are out the pram plus he knows he'll struggled find a big team that will make him the leader

Yeh , he didn't like the Froome comments in the book "The Climb". He is basically answering him back in a subtle way. .

Per winning the Tour of California , Wiggo has proved he still has the legs for the road but he is probably thinking , why bother . .

Brailsford has said that he wants to get a Frenchman to win the Tour , so maybe no team Sky for Froome next season , either. .

Talks are already underway , to some extent , so , it wont be too long before we find out what happens . .

In the meantime , let's see if Froome can stay on his bike to win the other major Tour. .

I caught a brief few seconds of the tour completely by accident as it came through Paris on Sunday. Just sitting by the Seine enjoying a bottle of rose wondering why the crowds were larger than usual, only to be rudely disturbed by the French version of the Red Arrows screaming narrowly overhead with their red, white and blue smoke, then a swift pack of lycra clad cyclists shooting by to rapturous applause. It was all over by the time I had figured out what was going on.

• 10 months later...

Burning questions

1: will this thread be deleted at the behest of the webmasters pal?

2: Will wee bertie the conductor win?

3: will wee nibbles win?

4: will "wee" six foot 4 froome win?

5: am I cool enough to speak lahndahn cool bikeynese?

Two Le Tour De France. .2015 threads, WOW

Edited by murray street

Lycra-clad fannies. All over the roads like a fcuking rash in too-tight shorts and cameras strapped to their nappers trying to catch naughty car drivers that fail to give them 200 yards clearance while overtaking.

Chris Hoy has a lot to answer for. These cnuts are nearly as bad as fifty-something mid life crisis men who suddenly feel the need to mount Suzuki Fireblades and get themselves killed on Highland roads acting like Karl Fogerty.

Fcuk um'... Get a car, or get to fcuk.

Rant over. Tee-hee.

Lycra-clad fannies. All over the roads like a fcuking rash in too-tight shorts and cameras strapped to their nappers trying to catch naughty car drivers that fail to give them 200 yards clearance while overtaking.

Chris Hoy has a lot to answer for. These cnuts are nearly as bad as fifty-something mid life crisis men who suddenly feel the need to mount Suzuki Fireblades and get themselves killed on Highland roads acting like Karl Fogerty.

Fcuk um'... Get a car, or get to fcuk.

Rant over. Tee-hee.

That's the stuff ???????????? good lad.

Looking forward to this year's tour .If the criterium du dauphine was anything to go by this year's tour should be a blinder.Froome winning from van garden on the last mountain was the best racing iv seen in ages , shame for van as he put so much in.

The speculation over contadors fitness isn't going away but hopefully he's fit enough to play a major part in the tour and with sagan rodrigvez and Cavendish flying to name but a few it should be a right good 4 weeks.

Looking forward to this year's tour .If the criterium du dauphine was anything to go by this year's tour should be a blinder.Froome winning from van garden on the last mountain was the best racing iv seen in ages , shame for van as he put so much in.

The speculation over contadors fitness isn't going away but hopefully he's fit enough to play a major part in the tour and with sagan rodrigvez and Cavendish flying to name but a few it should be a right good 4 weeks.

All I'm reading is blah blah blah blah

Enjoy watching it if its your thing though punk.gif

7 mountain stages with 5 summit finishes, I am always fascinated by the mountain stages as in my opinion this is the real test of the tour de france, watching and seeing who will crack in a supreme test of endurance is compelling viewing.

Flat stages are only watchable at the end for the sprints

Froome 7/4

Quintana 3/1

Contadors 7/2

Nibali 6/1 then shoots up to 25 and up.

Not much between the top 4 so you kw it's all going to come down to the big mountains .

I'm going for Nibali because he's hard as fook. The team time trial should be good long and mountainy.