Grown Man In Fitba Shirt Shocker!

JohnBoy

Guest TPAFKATS

Stopped reading the OP at the hiking boots mention.

One of my pet hates is these people who wear Aldi hiking boots and combat trousers... Most commonly found on middle aged geeks in call centres.

You might as well tell folk you've given up.

Is it ok if it's not Aldi boots, say timberlands?

Wear a suit shirt and tie every day to work, living in Enfgland I like advertising our team so do wear replica shirt or baseball cap etc occassionally when in civvies, only have to compete with larger than life Newcastle and Sunderland fans so not sure whether our kit is slimming or Greggs is doing well in the north east.

Re football strips.

Although I own practically every home and away Thistle top since 88/89, I very rarely wear any of them.

If I'm wearing one to a match it should before than 10 years old, or the more obscure the better. Infact any saints fan who owns the bib top, I'd say it's now at an age which it's acceptable to wear and "stylish".

I'd be disappointed if it turned out I knew a saints fan who owns the bib and doesn't wear it.

Wearing team colours Monday to Friday is the trait of a job seeking old firm fan... However, as a paisley resident, I did feel quite proud seeing loads of black n white strips round the town centre in the weeks and months after your cup win.

Re football strips.

However, as a paisley resident, I did feel quite proud seeing loads of black n white strips round the town centre in the weeks and months after your cup win.

Even tho I never wear one myself, I also get a buzz out of seeing Buddies in their strips. Even just the London Saints... :rolleyes:

At Dunrobin Castle, north of Sneckie, a week or so ago, there was a lad wearing the black with red diagonal strip (don't ask me which one!).

I HAD to talk to him... Poor bugger being accosted by a bald stranger, who was dressed impeccably. Ish.

Turned out he's from the Elgin area, ("sometimes on b+w army") and was visiting the castle with his wife and wean.

"Watch this!" he said, and shouted on his daughter 3 or 4 years old at most, I think.

He held the badge - and she shouted "The BUDDIES!!!".

I loved it. :)

Edited by bluto

Iona Brandnewpairofrollerskates.

And you got a brand new key.

Aye, the music of Melanie Safka.

Her rendition of Dylan's Mr. Tambourine Man is quite magnificent.

My chosen funeral song.

Edited to add Youtube clip

Edited by E=Mc2

I was in Cumbria earlier ,today , sitting down outside doing a bit of writing and when l looked up a lad of about 10yrs had walked past wearing last seasons stripes with nought on the back . .

Saint Mirren are everywhere . .

Cumbria!

There's another daft name for a wummin.

Aye too right Bluto..............

Says he was writing..............

Nudge......nudge.

I mean, who writes nowadays?

He also says, "when l looked up a lad...".

Kidding on he's Jimmy Saville! Hah!

Naw. The smokescreen isnae working.

I'd love tae see a pic of this Cumbria. Sounds of Italian descent tae me. :heart:

I'm thinking roundish contours, protruding peaks, moist parts...