Diesel Car

faraway saint

Is it worth asking what kind of car I should get?

I'm due to get a new car in the next couple of months. The Qashqai served me well but it's over 4 years old now and I want something totally different. Last time I bought a car with no rings of entrapment on my left hand I bought a 1985 Renault 11. I don't want to make that kind of disastrous mistake again so I thought I'd turn to the people on the B&W Army forum to keep me right. After all I know I can trust youse.

Any recommendations?

I'm due to get a new car in the next couple of months. The Qashqai served me well but it's over 4 years old now and I want something totally different. Last time I bought a car with no rings of entrapment on my left hand I bought a 1985 Renault 11. I don't want to make that kind of disastrous mistake again so I thought I'd turn to the people on the B&W Army forum to keep me right. After all I know I can trust youse.

Any recommendations?

Yes Stuart, but I'm sure all your "friends" will come up with suitable suggestions. whistling.gif

(Sits back and waits on the puerile abuse)

Any recommendations?

O Aye

Any recommendations?

Hi Stuart

I see you have tried a French vehicle and probably a German one too, how about one of those robust American ones....

It's a Hummer Ford .....Oh aye, I know it now, it's an Abrahms Mark 3......The perfect Wishaw town vehicle tongue.pngtongue.pngpost-6073-0-25788700-1407355273_thumb.jp

Hi Stuart

I see you have tried a French vehicle and probably a German one too, how about one of those robust American ones....

It's a Hummer Ford .....Oh aye, I know it now, it's an Abrahms Mark 3......The perfect Wishaw town vehicle tongue.pngtongue.pngattachicon.gifTank100.jpg

Good choice. I've always said that one of them would be far more preferable to silly sports cars. Future proof too since Scottish Government ministers seem to think we need to arm all our police before the independence referendum :rolleyes:

How many in the house? Never mind a car, you could get a tandem bicycle, they can seat more than two you know. Save the trees an' aw that, yi 'no man. punk.gif

3 in the house but most of my trips are done either by me alone or with my youngest in the passenger seat. I'd get away with a 2 seater car, but I don't think the average Scottish road user is ready for the image of my arse cheeks hanging over a saddle on a bike.