Diesel Car

faraway saint

Is it worth asking what kind of car I should get?

I'm due to get a new car in the next couple of months. The Qashqai served me well but it's over 4 years old now and I want something totally different. Last time I bought a car with no rings of entrapment on my left hand I bought a 1985 Renault 11. I don't want to make that kind of disastrous mistake again so I thought I'd turn to the people on the B&W Army forum to keep me right. After all I know I can trust youse.

Any recommendations?

Have you considered a bus pass?

After your wife has cleaned you out in the courts it's all you'll be able to afford.

Looks like me and the wife will be shopping for a car when home. Last year with the car just 6 month old a young guy aquaplaned in to the wife on the M8 which gave her a hell of a fright. A few day's ago at Braehead round about a works van changed lane and hit the car. not even two year old. So the wife's friends and sisters have convinced my wife that this car is bad luck. Must say a feel gutted as I really liked this car.

Have spent a few hours the last couple of nights looking for good deals. The best I have found is Arnold Clark on a Passat CC Sport TDI with full leather heated seats , Led & bi-xenon , sat-nav. very high spaced car with a saving of over £7,000 and only 10 miles on the clock.

Much prefer the lighter and more responsive handling of petrol cars however this is such a great buy think we will be going back to the old black puffer diesel