St Mirren V Ross County Spfl Premiership 25/10/14

shull

That's it then

I think that will be us done and dusted even at this early stage if we don't turn this one around.

Motherwell will recover they've top 3 or 4 form over the last few years that will click sooner or later. Us We've taken the cheapest option at every turn for the last 3 or 4 seasons and cut after cut eventually leaves a joke of a team with a joke of a manger and that's that

Years in the wilderness to look forward to

If we are in the bottom 2 in January, we will need to look at the manager, we simply cannot afford to be relegated or be in the play off's come May, I fear for St Mirren if we drop a division.

HT 1-1

Scoreline flatters County I feel. We have been the better side.

The goal we conceded was from a corner and was poor defensively, although i thought it could have been a foul.

Our goal was a cross from a left and a nice header home from the goal machine, Adam Drury.

Could go either way, but I predicted 2-1 Saints pre match and i remain happy with that.

We haven't played well so far so would say draw is about right. Kello looked at fault for goal but then pulled off a brilliant save from a free header from another corner.

Too much tippy tappy pish from us and we need to be more direct. Afraid that Reilly is never a centre mid in his chuff ...... either push him forward or take him off !

That's it then

I think that will be us done and dusted even at this early stage if we don't turn this one around.

Motherwell will recover they've top 3 or 4 form over the last few years that will click sooner or later. Us We've taken the cheapest option at every turn for the last 3 or 4 seasons and cut after cut eventually leaves a joke of a team with a joke of a manger and that's that

Years in the wilderness to look forward to

Do you want a loan of my compass.