St Mirren V Ross County Spfl Premiership 25/10/14

shull

When was the last time we scored 4 at home ffs.

There's being positive but come on now.

Stranger things have happened....

After an umpteen -nil Saturday drubbing inflicted on Saints by a team in green and white, did Saints not unexpectedly stick 4 by them on the following Tuesday evening? :)

Stranger things have happened....

After an umpteen -nil Saturday drubbing inflicted on Saints by a team in green and white, did Saints not unexpectedly stick 4 by them on the following Tuesday evening? smile.png

I think you're confusing two games here. Didn't the 4-0 drubbing come after the final that must not be named? I think we won 1-0 in the cup the week after they put 7 past us, possibly with a Billy Mehmet penalty.

I'm being pedantic though and your point stands.

That's it then

I think that will be us done and dusted even at this early stage if we don't turn this one around.

Motherwell will recover they've top 3 or 4 form over the last few years that will click sooner or later. Us We've taken the cheapest option at every turn for the last 3 or 4 seasons and cut after cut eventually leaves a joke of a team with a joke of a manger and that's that

Years in the wilderness to look forward to