What Skills Do You Have That Could Benefit Our Club?

Tam M

I'm sitting here drinking a lovely bottle of Jura thinking about how pissed off I am at the lack of vision we seem to have at the club just now.

I thought it would be an idea to put together a serious list of skills that we have that we could volunteer to the club to do to help the club move forward.

I've worked in the Financial Services industry since I was 18, mainly within a Complaints enviroment, dealing with everything from general servicing/mis-selling complaints to executive complaints. So my skills would lie in improving the club in the perception of their 'supporters/customer', and rebuilding relationships after we've let a 'supporter/customer' down.

What experience do you have and what skills could you volunteer to the club?

Don't agree with what you're getting at Tam.

If you think you have skills/ideas etc, speak with the fans council.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean with what I'm getting at.

Just think it would be interesting to see what varying skills we have as supporters that could benefit our club?

The Fans Council has went from being a middle man between the club and the fans to simply just fundraising for Youth Development.

Just think it would be interesting to see what varying skills we have as supporters that could benefit our club?

The Fans Council has went from being a middle man between the club and the fans to simply just fundraising for Youth Development.

You've ranted a few times about your mate with sales experience offered his services foc and was told no thanks.

It's not blacklandmill bowling club.

We need experienced employees.

Fans council to liaise with the board/management level employees.

You've ranted a few times about your mate with sales experience offered his services foc and was told no thanks.

It's not blacklandmill bowling club.

We need experienced employees.

Fans council to liaise with the board/management level employees.

So you think a community club shouldn't take advantage of the wide range of skills people have within their support to help the club?

I agree we need experience employees, but why can they not be assisted by supporters helping the club they support which could help save the club money, or raise further cash flow for the club?

Good post, a topic touched on during the CIC bid.

Put on another thread there is a massive 'it's my train set, you are not playing with it' culture at the club, stopping most supporter involvement. Saints are really quite a closed shop, ruled by an iron hand when you think about it.

On a more practical note with your direct complaints experience. I feel I was today personally cheated out of 30 of my hard earned pounds by purchasing one adult and two child tickets for this afternoons Partick Thistle match, only to witness another gutless home team performance.

What you gonna do about it mate? holiday.gif

Good post, a topic touched on during the CIC bid.

Put on another thread there is a massive 'it's my train set, you are not playing with it' culture at the club, stopping most supporter involvement. Saints are really quite a closed shop, ruled by an iron hand when you think about it.

On a more practical note with your direct complaints experience. I feel I was today personally cheated out of 30 of my hard earned pounds by purchasing one adult and two child tickets for this afternoons Partick Thistle match, only to witness another gutless home team performance.

What you gonna do about it mate? holiday.gif

I would give your children complimentary access to the £3 (I think it is now) for the Panda Club for the next home game, allowing you the opportunity to get blootered prior to the match to take away the misery of the 90 minute performance, whilst giving you sufficient time to sober up before collection of the children.

had to think about this one, only thing i could come up with is

the best skill off all being a supporter .

guess what after all the pish i have watched over the last 30years plus. there are always good times.mixed in

im still a fan ,nothing will change that even when we have the wrong people in charge

sooner or later things will get better,

I Believe it was JFK that said

"Ask not what St Mirren can do for you, Ask what you can do for St Mirren"

Best thing we can all do is stop giving them money. pick a game and no one turn up they might get the message but probably not

Edited due to night spent in the Three Judges Partick

Edited by zebrakid

spot on regarding the fans council apart from they now want to raise funds to finance their idea of a supporters club at the ground, unfortunately it is run mainly by self interested business people, there are a few genuine people on it as well but their opinion doesnt count for much, i know because i was on it until i got pissed off with being ignored and having witnessed what i and others had said at meetings being altered in the published minutes.