St Mirren Legend On Tranny

shull

He is honest, i'll gie him that, but is this the sort of character you want to be in charge of our team?

Kev, I`ve nothing bad to say against him personally ( same as most people ) but to answer your question , NO

He simply has to leave our club. I like the idea I think Farmer John mentioned the other day `gardening leave` We cant afford to pay him off , so let him keep his wage , but lets remove him from team duties ? Worth a try ?

Edited by whydowebother

I sent a question in to Gary Teale when he was on Radio Scotland.

I sent it very early.

It was totally ignored.

Either they showed it to him and Gary decided it was better not to respond... or the programme decided not to put him on the spot.

Anyway... here was my text to Gary Teale... ...

Question for Gary...

Our manager has constantly linked Saints problems with an inability to score... and I think he has been very unfair on the three strikers that HE signed.

We could have Ronaldo and Ronaldinho playing up front and make them look like pub players.

Simple fact is that we are the ONLY team in senior British football without a single clean sheet.

Our defence has been poor for seasons and when the midfield is constantly covering for it, how can they be creating chances for the forwards?

We have no shape or discipline at the back and a long diagonal ball will beat us every time.

Gary... as a coach, how do we improve our defensive performances?

Brian in EK

Suffering ST holder.