Smfc V Sjfc. 6.12.14

shull

3rd shot on target from us in 45 minutes. An epic performance from us. Fingers crossed for a dodgy last minute penalty awarded in our favour and a 5th game of the season where we take something from the match. Our first clean sheet of the season will just have to wait until next week / year.

Edited by Dibbles old paperboy

Any respect Tommy Craig has in Scottish football has gone, he is obviously not capable of managing St Mirren football club and it is there for all to see, him hanging on for his sacking payout is disgusting. He won't get such a job again in Scottish Football, this is it for him, this wee maggot is stinking the place out.

If your boss was picking up his money without physically doing what you were doing, giving crap instructions, buying the wrong materials in and insulting your customers .....would you feel the urge to knock yourself out impressing him ?

I have not got thousands of people idolising( if that's a word) me..

Not that I'm aware of anyway..

Any respect Tommy Craig has in Scottish football has gone, he is obviously not capable of managing St Mirren football club and it is there for all to see, him hanging on for his sacking payout is disgusting. He won't get such a job again in Scottish Football, this is it for him, this wee maggot is stinking the place out.

Why should he walk when he has his last big payday pending? It wasn't him that installed him on a 2 year deal

Thompson is done I would say.

If Thommo was forced to come back too early after being under pressure from Benny Maggot and is going to be out for at least another few weeks then culpability for this lies at the managers door.

Check out the manager at the end, see if he is getting the protection of a steward again.

Edited by murray street