Saints V League Leaders

pozbaird

Played well for first 30 mins and then fell apart like a deck of cards. Don't know what keeper was playing at at first goal and second was poor from us again .... no Cheesy fault this time!

Effort and heart should be a given ...... Gregg Wylde WTF !!!

As you'd expect with a budget four times our own.

Saints better team second half. Half chances here and there. Naismith gets one at back post but can't connect properly.

Still 0-2

Back to the old budget excuses. Remind me where Accies are in the league.

According to the BBC Hamilton have the lowest budget in the league...............yet they seem to be doing ok. The fact we're pish and have zero direction from the board has more impact than budget.

Yes Hamilton have been doing very well. Still below the two teams with the biggest budgets though. Behind Celtic, Aberdeen and Dundee Urd the budgets are relatively similar.

Is your point that budgets are an irrelevance? If that's the case, why do Celtic always win the league?

They're below Aberdeen. You think budgets don't matter??!

Snowing here at SMP. Doesn't look safe to me, I recommended abandoning the game.

Of course they do but Hibs were relegated last season. They have a bigger budget than most teams in the Premiership.