we might win

Ridgers ,

Naismith , Tesselar , Goodwin , Kelly

Osbourne

McLear , McGinn , McLean, Mallan

Ball

Subs , Kello , Wylde , Baird ,

youth, youth, youth, youth.

Aberdeen may be top of the league but this just shows you how poor the SPL is this season, Aberdeen are not that good and don't have the best record in Paisley, so there is no reason we can't take something tomorrow, I reckon a shocks on the cards, plus we have a history of helping out Celtic do we not?

It'd be great (and just) if we got an absolute howler of a refereeing performance in our favour which resulted in us getting something.

Hopefully the ball clatters off Reynolds face on the goal line in the fifth minute and he gets sent off and we get a penalty which we convert. Ten man Aberdeen then batter us for the rest of the game and have the ball over the line but Cheesy punches it out before it hits the net. The decision is no penalty and no goal.

Final score 1-0 St Mirren. That would be glorious :)

My heart is with you on that score , you already know what my head is saying.

On a brighter note hope you had a great birthday and not working tonight so you can enjoy yourself.

My other prediction is SMFC A AFC A........Match abandoned after 38 mins..

Working tonight but off tomorrow. :)

Edited by HSS

It'd be great (and just) if we got an absolute howler of a refereeing performance in our favour which resulted in us getting something.

Hopefully the ball clatters off Reynolds face on the goal line in the fifth minute and he gets sent off and we get a penalty which we convert. Ten man Aberdeen then batter us for the rest of the game and have the ball over the line but Cheesy punches it out before it hits the net. The decision is no penalty and no goal.

Final score 1-0 St Mirren. That would be glorious :)

I like your positive take on the game when it has us taking all 3 points. Only problem is that Cheesy is serving a suspension. Time to nominate another one of our defenders to punch the ball away. :)

Dropped in just to say that I've had that odd feeling we might just win tomorrow but looks like I'm not alone.

3/3 wins when I've felt the same and Aberdeen were involved in twice....win and a draw/pen cup win.

Stand by for The Twighlight zone bit
Was feeling it all day today but the weird thing is each of the times I've felt it in the past I've heard The Black Eyed Peas - I've got a Feeling that day.

Sitting sorting my Fantasy League team "...and now of BBC 1 another chance to see when Joanna Lumley met
Will I Am" ........ no f***n way !

Tempted to get some cash on at 5-1 but won't risk jinxing it lol.gif

.......caution young Saints fans - Supporting St Mirren will drive you this insane one day bangin.gif

St.mirren 0 Aberdeen 2. The losing mentality that exists at the club will probably be quite happy with this. Cheesy will wax lyrical that after five loses from six we should just give the job to "tealey" his mucker. Clean the place out for god sake give Gary the no.2 job and bring in a manager who won't take any shit. A manager that is respected so that the wasters are outed and we can get on with trying to win our first home game since may 3rd 2014. Our players partied when tommy left but then they never win games so I suppose any excuse eh. No let's get the business head on here it is needing a hard and experienced man to sort this sorry mess. Regardless of takeover it needs done or we are down. I think we could be down already . Anyhow no more oh the ref robbed us or it just isn't fair or we never got the breaks. Listen in all of the ten home games we have been shit and it's not good enough to have the worst record in the United Kingdom .

It's easy enough to rant and rave Norrie, but I think most fair minded observers would agree we should have by rights collected 4 points from Motherwell & Killie and be up to 10th.

In the long run results matter but there has been a marked improvement since Teale came in working with the same players.