Murray's Meltdown!

Jama is just one of a posters varied alter egos who likes to get some reaction. Ignore him and he will be reduced to arguing amongst himselves..!

the only one i see who is pouting for a reaction is your self due to post after post, thread after thread,

ur an angry dude, chill dude its only a game o fitbaw lol

oh, and im as real as they come i have only 1 alias ME punk.gif

unlike many

waves to many bye1.gif

Edited by jama

I've always thought Murray would come good, though my confidence was shaken by him playing Carswell and Goodwin in the same team as well as the Gallagher/Morgan substitution, both of which seemed like a mistake at the time. Still a bit early to bag a manager though, but I would say the peg has got a bit shooglier.

I've always thought Murray would come good, though my confidence was shaken by him playing Carswell and Goodwin in the same team as well as the Gallagher/Morgan substitution, both of which seemed like a mistake at the time. Still a bit early to bag a manager though, but I would say the peg has got a bit shooglier.

I'd agree with this... Carswell and Goodwin in the same side doesn't look like it will work, equally we have to play at least 1 of Morgan or McMullan to give us pace on the flanks without sacrificing a striker to run the channels all game.

Blah blah blah. Lets see Gus was shite played boring practical football needed to be sacked, Danny not a clue, and cup win down to TC, TC a total joke, Gary out his depth and now Murray out his depth.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ- We were in 8 relegations out of 9 in SPL, we have BIG teams in this league, and we have argued that top 6 in this league are similar to the pash like Killie and Well and Thistle, do you think any of those teams would bounce straight back up. Last time we went down we spent 5 years getting back, back in 90s it was 8 years getting back. Reality check- Murray has established a better squad than we had last year. I am not happy with performances but stick with it, or just be boring tits rabbiting on about managers, Muirray will get us top 4

• 2 weeks later...

Day One of Murray's Countdown to getting sacked.....

How long will our board let him wreck the club before admitting they have made yet another almighty cock up.

They will never admit it LP, because they went with the majority and appointed Murray, they probably couldn't believe their luck when people were asking for him as manager.

His record in this league last season was 7th best from 10, i could not see his appointment as anything other than hope that he learned from losing an average of over 2 goals a game and being able to better that with a better set of players, he has proved he can get that goal average down, but 1 win out of 9 shows he is now on target to lose more games this season than he did last time.

They will never admit it LP, because they went with the majority and appointed Murray, they probably couldn't believe their luck when people were asking for him as manager.

His record in this league last season was 7th best from 10, i could not see his appointment as anything other than hope that he learned from losing an average of over 2 goals a game and being able to better that with a better set of players, he has proved he can get that goal average down, but 1 win out of 9 shows he is now on target to lose more games this season than he did last time.

We could hope he does the decent thing like Dick Advocat and walk for the good of the club, but I seriously doubt he is made of the right stuff to do that?

Blah blah blah. Lets see Gus was shite played boring practical football needed to be sacked, Danny not a clue, and cup win down to TC, TC a total joke, Gary out his depth and now Murray out his depth.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ- We were in 8 relegations out of 9 in SPL, we have BIG teams in this league, and we have argued that top 6 in this league are similar to the pash like Killie and Well and Thistle, do you think any of those teams would bounce straight back up. Last time we went down we spent 5 years getting back, back in 90s it was 8 years getting back. Reality check- Murray has established a better squad than we had last year. I am not happy with performances but stick with it, or just be boring tits rabbiting on about managers, Muirray will get us top 4

I like to think I'm reasonably patient and was prepared to give Murray a chance but i don't want St Mirren relegated to the 3rd tier, which is a strong possibility under the current management team.