Paris

TopCat

I ask myself the same about who votes for David Cameron.

The posh boy who wouldn't what a days work is.

Is that what your issue is with Cameron? Your prejudiced against him cause you think he's posh?

What's that now? Racist and prejudiced. You hate your own country. Anti Democratic. Keep playing, I'm enjoying trying to keep tabs on this list.

Just when you think there's enough attention seekers on this thread, along comes the flaccid strap-on.

Are you denying it? He wants the UK to be tied to a UN resolution that would allow Russia to veto protecting our people from Daesh terrorist atrocities like the one in Paris. He didn't just state this once and then sit down either, he came back to do it again. f**king halfwit. And we all thought Corbyn was f**king stupid saying we shouldn't shoot terrorists but should instead try to arrest them. :rolleyes:

Is that what your issue is with Cameron? Your prejudiced against him cause you think he's posh?

What's that now? Racist and prejudiced. You hate your own country. Anti Democratic. Keep playing, I'm enjoying trying to keep tabs on this list.

You can also add angry ,aggressive & prone to using foul & abusive language to that list.

Mr PCCabe is a wee potty mouth i`m afraid. mellow.png

Guest TPAFKATS

Are you denying it? He wants the UK to be tied to a UN resolution that would allow Russia to veto protecting our people from Daesh terrorist atrocities like the one in Paris. He didn't just state this once and then sit down either, he came back to do it again. f**king halfwit. And we all thought Corbyn was f**king stupid saying we shouldn't shoot terrorists but should instead try to arrest them. :rolleyes:

Flaccid strap-on an attention seeking compulsive liar

So calling people a wanker isn't abusive dicko?

Oh it is and I'll do it again. You are, quite clearly, a wanker! What is ironic is that you appear to be a potty mouth - according to others - yet you claim to have complained when I do the same to you. I do hope you also reported yourself for all the incidents you've been involved in since Friday :rolleyes:

Oh it is and I'll do it again. You are, quite clearly, a wanker! What is ironic is that you appear to be a potty mouth - according to others - yet you claim to have complained when I do the same to you. I do hope you also reported yourself for all the incidents you've been involved in since Friday :rolleyes:

Telling the truth is not a crime sonny.

I am a proud working class person who has earned everything they have.

I would rather than that than an up themselves prat who actually thinks the party of the upper class will look after the working class.

Telling the truth is not a crime sonny.

I am a proud working class person who has earned everything they have.

I would rather than that than an up themselves prat who actually thinks the party of the upper class will look after the working class.

I've been telling the truth. You are clearly a wanker.

Now how about you put your sad prejudices to bed for a bit, retire your keyboard and have a wee think about yourself before coming back on here and apologising. Your posts on this topic especially have been extremely odious and offensive.

Guest TPAFKATS

Were suicide bombers not first used by Jewish terrorists/freedom fighters (depending on your viewpoint) against the British?

I'd forgotten about that. Didn't the Israelis also name their airport after a terrorist?

Guest TPAFKATS

I asked Oaks a question, didn't suggest nothing.

What would you do?

Tackle IS, their suppliers and backers.

You don't do this by bombing the civilians who live under their rule though. We've done that for years, funnily enough it makes people hate you. A bit like the hate towards Muslims and Syrians after Paris ;-)

You don't do this by bombing the civilians who live under their rule though. We've done that for years, funnily enough it makes people hate you. A bit like the hate towards Muslims and Syrians after Paris ;-)

destroying their communications network would be a great start.

You would tackle IS? How would you do this?

ame="teabag" post="1323178" timestamp="1447926654"]

U are obviously still struggling with your depression..u really need help...

Why are you quoting your own post teaboy?

Are you on the comedown from your fix?

Do you need help on how to use your computer teaboy.

You seem to not understand the quote function very well.