Syrian Refugees Start Arriving Today

Seaside Nipper

and yes I would ban all immigrants and asylum seekers..look after your own first...

What about the Scots who moved to Canada for a better life?

To Australia?

To the USA?

To South Africa?

What about the Scots folks retired and living in Tenerife?

In France?

In Spain?

Are they all to return "home" and be repatriated?

What about the Scots who moved to Canada for a better life?

To Australia?

To the USA?

To South Africa?

What about the Scots folks retired and living in Tenerife?

In France?

In Spain?

Are they all to return "home" and be repatriated?

In teaboy's world probbably yes.

The man is a deluded fool.

Happy to support refugees in need... but the cringeworthy attempts to prove how ecumenical Scotland is was just too much...

Wee wifey coonselur being interviewed almost bragging how she will petition the Co-op to stock halal meat and how they will arrange transportation to the mosque in Greenock till they can get a place set up on Bute for them!!!!!

Really?

Am I alone in thinking that is a bit too far and likely to alienate those who are not supportive of aiding refugees in the first place?

Nope. It's cringeworthy all the fawning and assurances that they have been screened and that none are terrorists, oh ffs.

Also Nicola didn't need to stand and tell us that we should not indulge in abuse or express prejudice either, it's just insulting and patronising tbh. Smacks of Nanny statism and a consideration that somehow people of 'compassionate Scotland ' need to be told how to conduct themselves. As a counterbalance however Cooncilors are expert at making cnunts of themselves right enough, best left alone tbh.

I am talking about migrants in general.

Quite why youve gone off on one over Islam and Sharia Law is open to debate.

Is old age fluffing up your brain?

You appear to be in the middle of some form of breakdown over Sharia law. Id say you had waaaaaay too much time to think you crazy nutter.

Which e of the 100 migrants from Syria, which we are now housing, is screaming about imposing Sharia Law FFS???

I'm against organised religion, generally... but a regressive mediaeval religion wanting to drag us back to the 1300-1500s seems particularly unappealing. I assume you'd genuinely be pleased to see the women in your life burqad up? It must be the case, as that's a specific aspect of it that I cited - and you won't/can't address.

Disappointingly, when there's such sexism blatantly manifest in forcing women to cover themselves, when there's so much racism in this and related threads, YOU choose to indulge in irrelevant ageism. :(

As illegal and distasteful as the other two... and the refuge of a loser.

I'd (half-) thought better of you.

Guest TPAFKATS

Nope. It's cringeworthy all the fawning and assurances that they have been screened and that none are terrorists, oh ffs.

Also Nicola didn't need to stand and tell us that we should not indulge in abuse or express prejudice either, it's just insulting and patronising tbh. Smacks of Nanny statism and a consideration that somehow people of 'compassionate Scotland ' need to be told how to conduct themselves. As a counterbalance however Cooncilors are expert at making cnunts of themselves right enough, best left alone tbh.

Really?

You don't think the political leader of the country should stand up and show some leadership at a time when there have been at least half a dozen racist attacks in the last 3 days?

Im not a hater at all but a simple way of putting it.

Possible refugee bombers out of 0 refugees = 0

Possible refugee bombers out of 200 refugees = 200

For this reason im against it.

7/7 bombers 0 were Syrian but all were British.

I have no issue with these immigrants and wish them well.

Some of the people on here I would gladly wave on the plane with their outdated 1950s views.

Our own junkies, unemployable and alcoholics?

I'd kick them out as they're certainly costing a lot more than any asylum seeker.

That doesn't suit your far right agenda does it teaboy?

When was the last time a junkie or alky shot up a nightclub before blowing himself up?

Im not taking sides but you presented a rotten argument there.

If islamic extremism was tapping change from christians and jews then there wouldnt be the fear.

When was the last time a junkie or alky shot up a nightclub before blowing himself up?

If islamic extremism was tapping change from christians and jews then there wouldnt be the fear.

Not particularly but these wasters cost more than any refugee.

How many of the refugees have shot anyone up?

I welcome them.

Our junkies I would gladly send to Syria.

Have you seen the crimes these scumbags carry out?

Guest TPAFKATS

Wonder how people get this fear stoked

Tuesdays Daily Mail cartoon

How many IRA bombers were muslim?

Who has killed more Brits?

You claim not to be prejudiced but you appear to be anti muslim.

How is that not prejudiced?

Im not anti anything. Only putting the point across that both sides have very valid points.

Its nice to help people in desperate times get a better chance in life and extending a hand to help genuine people in need is good.

There are 130 or so people in paris who have lost their lives because these refugee convoys contained terrorists. Some prior to friday perhaps shared your opinions.

Im not anti anything. Only putting the point across that both sides have very valid points.

Its nice to help people in desperate times get a better chance in life and extending a hand to help genuine people in need is good.

There are 130 or so people in paris who have lost their lives because these refugee convoys contained terrorists. Some prior to friday perhaps shared your opinions.

Immigrants from Belgium and France?

You do know some of the bombers ie most of them weren't refugees?

I'll gladly have them in my town you can have the junkies in their place.

Immigrants from Belgium and France?

You do know some of the bombers ie most of them weren't refugees?

I'll gladly have them in my town you can have the junkies in their place.

Not as daft as an Oaksoft post but up there.

Read whats posted before replying. I never said all of the bombers were refugees. I also never put across a 1 sided argument. I stated what i believe the good and the bad points about welcoming these people (so soon anyway)

I'm not aware of any of last Friday's terrorist cuntwombles being identified as Syrian?

Yeah on the news tonight is said one of the guys passports had been traced from something like Greece to Serbia to Austria (something like that)

At the checkpoints or border entries of the refugee trail.

Edited by LoganSMFC