Syrian Refugees Start Arriving Today

Seaside Nipper

Pressure on resources if it's not planned properly at a local level and funded properly at a national level.

Many of these problems can be alleviated if we stopped allowing any old spangle (people like you for example) to get into elected positions of power and instead allowed genuinely intelligent experts to run things without undue interference.

Is that people like you , do you reckon?

I await the total collapse of our entire infrastructure in that case. <_<

you will be a very low ranking officer (if you're even in the force at all) because you're thick. My bro in law outranks you in terms of the police hierarchy and you'll take your orders from him, or people like him. I'm sure you'll understand how things work

You betray your thickness with every post.

I am a constable but one who has his diploma and in the promotion process.

Clearly its me thats the halfwit.

And its not me thats managed to mix up religion and race....

You hate anybody that doesn't fit your white British ideal.

You hate the religion of Islam.

Religious and racist hatred.

Very sad that a supposed grown man doesn't like someone who prays to the same God as christians.

Refugees should be allowed to escape war zones and have the chance to live a decent life as much as anyone else. If they wish to wear burkas, turbans etc then that is their choice and should not be prejudiced against.

One thing I do believe is that immigrants coming to Scotland / Britain should be educated in the English language. This would eventually help them find employment and would prevent them feeling alienated.

I hope this view doesn't make me a right wing, Hitler loving, 1959s racist. ☺

Refugees should be allowed to escape war zones and have the chance to live a decent life as much as anyone else. If they wish to wear burkas, turbans etc then that is their choice and should not be prejudiced against.

One thing I do believe is that immigrants coming to Scotland / Britain should be educated in the English language. This would eventually help them find employment and would prevent them feeling alienated.

I hope this view doesn't make me a right wing, Hitler loving, 1959s racist. ☺

I also believe people coming here learn English.

They need change nothing else.

Very exact with your 1959 values????