Syrian Refugees Start Arriving Today

Seaside Nipper

Cringeworthy on numerous levels...........

This is a good indicator of mentality or the lack thereof ........the obvious pond life and FB team to the journos outlook and the expected appeal to readership.

What a feckn embarrassment

Is this a Paisley only Facebook page or are the Daily Record trying to discredit the Paisley 2021 bid? Surely there must have been posts from others from around Scotland on that page.

I also want to add that my comments above are in no way condoning the statements of these morons posting stuff like that on a public forum.

Still no follow up to my alleged hate crime. Why is that?

Did your bottle crash that you'd be named?

Nope I'm hardly going to waste my time on a dullard like you whilst on holiday.

Scum like you can wait till I return.

You've already committed the crime dullard just like teaboy with his grovelling earlier today.

Nope I'm hardly going to waste my time on a dullard like you whilst on holiday.

Scum like you can wait till I return.

You've already committed the crime dullard just like teaboy with his grovelling earlier today.

You are quite the fantasist.

By the way. Feel free to come to the address I gave you and say these things to my face.

You are quite the fantasist.

By the way. Feel free to come to the address I gave you and say these things to my face.

If you say son.

Why would I risk my job coming to your hovel?

You're the type of coward who would be on the phone to the police as soon as anyone stepped foot on your path.

Thanks for your tax money giving me 16 hours pay for an hours work today dullard.

Of course you are more than welcome to join me at my police office on 30th November when my annual leave is over.

Edited by PCCABE

Having seen the people involved and read their comments in the PDE, the common denominator would appear that they don't have two brain cells to rub together.

Each, or between them? My money's on the latter but I may be out by one or two...

If you say son.

Why would I risk my job coming to your hovel?

You're the type of coward who would be on the phone to the police as soon as anyone stepped foot on your path.

Thanks for your tax money giving me 16 hours pay for an hours work today dullard.

Of course you are more than welcome to join me at my police office on 30th November when my annual leave is over.

I'd like to see how strident you are in reality.

I suspect I'll be confronted by a wheezing bloater in a pair of jobby catchers, pockets stuffed with empty Greggs bags.

I'd like to see how strident you are in reality.

I suspect I'll be confronted by a wheezing bloater in a pair of jobby catchers, pockets stuffed with empty Greggs bags.

If you say so dullard.

I don't go into Greggs.

Far too unhealthy for me.

I like to eat properly.

Edited by PCCABE

Is this a Paisley only Facebook page or are the Daily Record trying to discredit the Paisley 2021 bid? Surely there must have been posts from others from around Scotland on that page.

I also want to add that my comments above are in no way condoning the statements of these morons posting stuff like that on a public forum.

It's a Paisley Legends Facebook page. Good number of absolute fuds on it.

Guest TPAFKATS

It was PDE as opposed to daily record. All the online stuff links thru record website though as they are owned by the same company.

Not often I praise the pde but this is good of them.

It was PDE as opposed to daily record. All the online stuff links thru record website though as they are owned by the same company.

Not often I praise the pde but this is good of them.

Ok got you thanks. Here's hoping a few employers will have read it and seen what kind of wallopers they have employed. Some questions need to be asked of them I would hope.

Guest TPAFKATS

Ok got you thanks. Here's hoping a few employers will have read it and seen what kind of wallopers they have employed. Some questions need to be asked of them I would hope.

Thought the guy who runs his own hairdressers was out on a bit of a limb. Talk about alienating your customers!

Still, as some might say... f**k'em!

Thought the guy who runs his own hairdressers was out on a bit of a limb. Talk about alienating your customers!

Still, as some might say... f**k'em!

I was wondering what he'd do if a couple of refugees came into his shop for a hair-do.Would he tell them to get tae?

In a further welcome to the refugees and to encourage integration, Hamishes Hoose in the High Street is being renamed Hameds Hoose., patrons will also be able to sit outside dragging on large bongs.

The refugees are Jamaican, now? When did that happen?

Edited by salmonbuddie