Syrian Refugees Start Arriving Today

Seaside Nipper

It was PDE as opposed to daily record. All the online stuff links thru record website though as they are owned by the same company.

Not often I praise the pde but this is good of them.

And today's PDE has lots of stuff about folk welcoming the refugee as well as folk criticising the morons from Facebook. Good stuff.

It was PDE as opposed to daily record. All the online stuff links thru record website though as they are owned by the same company.

Not often I praise the pde but this is good of them.

And today's PDE has lots of stuff about folk welcoming the refugee as well as folk criticising the morons from Facebook. Good stuff.

Indeed, indeed!

The Independent and Sun journalists on the island looking for July stories which they will find . Only Bach here last night already heard fears of murders going to take place with machine guns. Small minded mentality from some on the island.

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

The Independent and Sun journalists on the island looking for July stories which they will find . Only Bach here last night already heard fears of murders going to take place with machine guns. Small minded mentality from some on the island.

Let me get this right, people on Bute are unhappy that a classical music recital never took place in July and only took place last night, there are fears that someone will pay with their life?

A bit extreme, but not small minded-I would say it is actually a bit too highbrow

Let me get this right, people on Bute are unhappy that a classical music recital never took place in July and only took place last night, there are fears that someone will pay with their life?

A bit extreme, but not small minded-I would say it is actually a bit too highbrow

I knew someone would get it right. Moss code for mobiles