Syrian Refugees Start Arriving Today

Seaside Nipper

The aim of the attacks is to create rifts between people in an attempt for the nutters to gain more recruits by Western reaction. The more we buy into discrimination then the terrorists are winning. Well done Rick for being a decent human being. A handful of nutters carried out the attacks from a population of 16 billion Muslims on the planet. People should bear this in mind.

Sixteen billion of them. It's true they really are taking over.

I guess I believe more in "when in Rome etc..." than I do in their hypocrisy and their rights, involved.

Of course you believe this. You're ....what....80, 90 years old?

Us younger folks are much more chilled out, accomodating and generally all-round more welcoming than your .....how can I put it.....vinegary generation.

I don't want or expect ANY visitor to this country who chooses to live or work here to "tow the line" on any aspect of our "culture".

The whole advantage of having people from different cultures settle here is to freshen up our stale society which for FAR too long has been predominantly male, pale and stale.

My advice to any migrant coming here?

Welcome. Enjoy our country. Start changing things. We need it.

The idea that we bring in a whole raft of "new" and then start forcing bluto-isms onto them is horrifying.

Blutoisms? Simply showing their face in public? That is all I ask.

You'd be happy that strangers all wear masks. So that you never know what kind of human you are dealing with - because your face should only be seen by the man who owns you?

It follows that you are also keen on accepting changes such as they wish... like the imposition of Sharia law? I'm sure your daughter/wife/mother would all frisk and scamper in such joy when they realise it's all to make you be seen as an open, touchy-feely kinda guy.

I have always been happy with change but not if it threatens to take me and mine back to the Middle Ages.

Ok I still think I'd prefer a blutoism to an oakism.

Of course you believe this. You're ....what....80, 90 years old?

Us younger folks are much more chilled out, accomodating and generally all-round more welcoming than your .....how can I put it.....vinegary generation.

I have no bugbear about being old - I'm quite good at being old.

It means that unlike your good self I've had time to think things through, before making mad, unfettered pronouncements on them. I know what I like and it's certainly not Islamic fundamentalism.

But.... each to his own. Just not here.

people who live in this country are living in poverty but instead of helping our own we help people who offer our country nothing..we have ex-soldiers living on the streets for Christ sake...

We are a country of immigrants who have been good for the country.

To say these people offer nothing to the country is pathetic nonsense.

Reminds me not long after the London bombings being in Breahead shopping centre. 2 woman were in the shopping centre covered from head to foot in a Burqa with only their eyes showing. Remember feeling a bit paranoid thinking anything could be hidden under that. It may be the wrong way to think none the less just after 7;7 it made me feel very uncomfortable.

France banned the Burqa some years ago something I would like to see happen in the UK

If western woman are in ( certain ) Arabic countries they must cover themselves up to abide with local laws..

Aye I was there to and remember thinking wid like tae get intae her burka

what do they offer?

For a start they are willing to work unlike a lot of the workshy bastards in this country.

Kick out the drug addicts and folk who refuse to work.

The country would be better off without them.

That and bigots who believe in the shite that comes out the mouths of UKIP & BNP.

Ignore function really is decent, he wont be here soon so Elvis and pccabe (same person) will be banned yet again!!!

You'll know about being banned son.

I've been a member of this forum since 2011.

If you could read properly it's easy enough to check.

You're far right nonsense will see you banned again.

Blutoisms? Simply showing their face in public? That is all I ask.

You'd be happy that strangers all wear masks. So that you never know what kind of human you are dealing with - because your face should only be seen by the man who owns you?

It follows that you are also keen on accepting changes such as they wish... like the imposition of Sharia law? I'm sure your daughter/wife/mother would all frisk and scamper in such joy when they realise it's all to make you be seen as an open, touchy-feely kinda guy.

I have always been happy with change but not if it threatens to take me and mine back to the Middle Ages.

Ok I still think I'd prefer a blutoism to an oakism.

I am talking about migrants in general.

Quite why youve gone off on one over Islam and Sharia Law is open to debate.

Is old age fluffing up your brain?

I have no bugbear about being old - I'm quite good at being old.

It means that unlike your good self I've had time to think things through, before making mad, unfettered pronouncements on them.

You appear to be in the middle of some form of breakdown over Sharia law. Id say you had waaaaaay too much time to think you crazy nutter.

Which e of the 100 migrants from Syria, which we are now housing, is screaming about imposing Sharia Law FFS???

Edited by oaksoft

You remind me of Hugh Keevans, come out with utter nonsense you don't actually believe just to be controversial...letting these people make change and not following the law is causing terrorism and peoples deaths...we have had Isis outside parliament protesting u idiot...

Briliant. Another idiot.

Who mentioned breaking the law?

Has bluto infected everyone today with his stupidity?

Sharia Law and now law breaking???

Am I being whooshed?

so you know them all personally? You know that there are no drug addicts, rapists, terrorists amongst them?

Are you seriously suggesting we ban ALL asylum seekers and immigrants because nobody has invented a rapist predictor kit?

Ive heard some crackers in my time but this is breathtaking.

dont know how to deal with someone showing an IQ of less than 12.

Guest TPAFKATS

The aim of the attacks is to create rifts between people in an attempt for the nutters to gain more recruits by Western reaction. The more we buy into discrimination then the terrorists are winning. Well done Rick for being a decent human being. A handful of nutters carried out the attacks from a population of 16 billion Muslims on the planet. People should bear this in mind.

Well done indeed Rick. Although I feel there may be a chance, however small, that the guy felt uneasy due to Rick shuffling up against him. ;-) Edited by TPAFKATS

Happy to support refugees in need... but the cringeworthy attempts to prove how ecumenical Scotland is was just too much...

Wee wifey coonselur being interviewed almost bragging how she will petition the Co-op to stock halal meat and how they will arrange transportation to the mosque in Greenock till they can get a place set up on Bute for them!!!!!

Really?

Am I alone in thinking that is a bit too far and likely to alienate those who are not supportive of aiding refugees in the first place?