Donald - What A Trumpet.

shull

I completely agree the man is off his head on a scale that leaves Sarah Palin looking like she was a credible politician but I can't help be concerned about some of the reaction to this. Why exactly was there no reaction when he said the same insulting and racist things about Hispanics? Why did RGU not remove his doctorate when he claimed everyone crossing into the US from Mexico was a drug smuggler, a rapist or a criminal? Why did the Scottish Government not remove his "business ambassador" status 6 months ago? Was it really all about timing and Trumps investments in Turnberry and Aberdeen? Or is it that Scotland just isn't as sensitive to racism against Hispanics as it is against Muslims?

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Why was there no reaction when dicko made the same points in a post earlier in the week?

Is it because no one is taking him seriously?

Seriously?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/9-outrageous-things-donald-trump-has-said-about-latinos_55e483a1e4b0c818f618904b

It was widely covered in the UK too. I guess we either didn't give a f**k about Hispanics, or we're a nation of racists who only get up tight when we're told to by the media. :rolleyes:

To make an attempt at objectivity...

Experienced political commentators in the US assumed that Trump would flame, burn and perish after his Hispanic comments.

Who could now take him seriously?

Why would uk politicians (or anyBuddie on here) do so - or even pass comment on an embarrassing in-house spat at the neighbours, which they'd unfortunately overheard...?

As the Republicans have gone along with it, this latest outburst DOES deserve more serious critique.

I am pleased by the Scottish University and Wummin's verdict.

Why did RGU not remove his doctorate when he claimed everyone crossing into the US from Mexico was a drug smuggler, a rapist or a criminal?

Why did the Scottish Government not remove his "business ambassador" status 6 months ago?

Was it really all about timing and Trumps investments in Turnberry and Aberdeen? Or is it that Scotland just isn't as sensitive to racism against Hispanics as it is against Muslims?

Why the f**k are you asking us?

Do you think God invented email, telephoning and handwriting for the good of his health?.

Away and ask them you lazy bastard.

I completely agree the man is off his head on a scale that leaves Sarah Palin looking like she was a credible politician but I can't help be concerned about some of the reaction to this. Why exactly was there no reaction when he said the same insulting and racist things about Hispanics? Why did RGU not remove his doctorate when he claimed everyone crossing into the US from Mexico was a drug smuggler, a rapist or a criminal? Why did the Scottish Government not remove his "business ambassador" status 6 months ago? Was it really all about timing and Trumps investments in Turnberry and Aberdeen? Or is it that Scotland just isn't as sensitive to racism against Hispanics as it is against Muslims?

Oh dear #snpbad

Trump knows he's getting nowhere near the Whitehouse, it's just a massive cock waving trip and tons of publicity for his business empire. He won't get the Republican nowination but his ego will mean he will fund a stand alone campaign which will split the Republican vote letting Hilary Clinton easily win the election. His extreme right wing views do hit a chord with a worrying number of yanks but it's neither surprising or new. He's a circus show plain and simple.