Falkirk V St Mirren Championship 9/4/16

shull

Sounds like Falkirk totally in control.

Very poor, I really do not think Falkirk are much of a team! Yet here we are again....

Hibs losing to Alloa at half time!! That point last week can really be seen as two lost given Hibs recent form. Still, very amusing to see them bottle it again! Going to win the treble indeed.

Sounds like Falkirk totally in control.

Very poor, I really do not think Falkirk are much of a team! Yet here we are again....

Hibs losing to Alloa at half time!! That point last week can really be seen as two lost given Hibs recent form. Still, very amusing to see them bottle it again! Going to win the treble indeed.

Not much of a team holding second place which suggest they are way better than we are. Rae will do a clear out its next season that I will judge him.

watching it on Falkirk tv. He should of headed the ball clear instead he didn't get enough on it and set up Miller

Again, no one else is reporting that.

I haven't seen it so can't comment. Maybe you're right and everyone else is wrong.

Who's reporting from the game?

Falkirk commentators blamed Baird for setting it up for Miller.

U haven't seen it but your still commenting on it

Black and white army twitter, plus a couple of buds I know who are texting updates.

I said I wasn't commenting on it. I'm commenting on how people are reporting on it. You're the only one who has said Baird is at fault.

Edited by TopCat

Black and white army twitter, Ulysses on here, plus a couple of buds I know who are texting updates.

I said I wasn't commenting on it. I'm commenting on how people are reporting on it. You're the only one who has said Baird is at fault.

Bnw update says cross n header by Miller. Miller was at back post Baird didn't get the header clear as it went to him before Miller.

Ulysses says it wasn't Baird to blame because Miller was unmarked at backpost but if baird heads clear which he should of done the ball wouldn't of went near Miller.

That help you build a better image in your head.