New Era - List Your Needs and Wants

I would like to see the Scoreboard double in size, maybe treble with highlights of Match at half time. 

Also summat done with the other 3 Corners. Maybe a covered standing area at one.

Covered raised Disabled platform at another Corner. 

I am sure there are other good ideas to enhance our Stadium. 

"Could" is the operable word. Walk up sales are normally always non identified to a named and recorded person. However where season or advanced booked tickets e.g away tickets that are supplied by the home club for the away club to sell names etc are normally recorded.

But certainly making ticketing easier should be high on the new regime agenda. E.g a cash turnstile (exact money only) rather than everyone having to Q at ticket office

I suspect we removed pay at the gate to deal with the risk of theft at the gates.

I also suspect we have assigned seat tickets to remove the problem of season ticket holders having to shift people from their seats and also to reduce the cost and hassle of otherwise having to label season ticket holder seats.

Both of these "solutions" are extremely damaging IMO.

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, because that always happens. :lol:

You really don't go to football matches at all do you? :rolleyes:

I am talking about theft by staff ya numpty and yes this always happens if you are not careful.

Do you have to be brainless all the time or is it just a Monday thing?

Edited by oaksoft

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

I am talking about theft by staff ya numpty and yes this always happens if you are not careful.

Yeah, that was clear..................and it "ALWAYS" happens. 

You really need to get out more, your lack of common sense is shocking. 

Me and the wee yin have Reserved Stickers on our Seats.

In fact, mine was replaced with a new sticker as the old yin stuck to my Jacket and ended up coming home with me. :)

Thankfully, I wisnae done with theft as I left the Stadium.

I'm an Owner now so it disnae matter anymore.

Edited by shull
remembered more pish

20 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

We have computerised entry gates now, so I imagine the opportunity to thieve by those taking the cash would be nigh on impossible.  I don't see the need for every game to be all ticket, as I am sure the Police have already confirmed they do NOT require all-ticket games for all our home matches.

My list of wants and needs concerning the facilities are (in no particular order,, although the first 4 are minimal - if any - cost):

1. Get Tannoy system fixed for free by whoever fitted it.  It has not been fit for purpose since we got there. They are not of merchantable quality.  If they refuse, sue them.

2. Unallocated seat Season Tickets, for W3 or W4 or W5, or better still all three, to encourage a singing area.  If we do not do this, we will NEVER have a decent atmosphere at the ground. Personally, I would make the whole of the West Stand unallocated.

3  Sell Short non-specific ST packages. e.g.any 3, 4, 5 games unallocated.

4. An outside corale for smokers at half-time (as per what St.Johnstone provide), 3 barriers, sorted.

4. Fit TV screen above Food stalls with feed of game so fans can get fed during the game without missing any of it, thus also avoiding 20 minute queues at half-time.

5. Raised, covered disabled area.

6. Larger screen IN a corner, so we can ALL read it.

7.Safe standing area.

8. Fill in all remaining corners in some way (preferably safe standing areas).

We have computerised entry gates now, so I imagine the opportunity to thieve by those taking the cash would be nigh on impossible.  I don't see the need for every game to be all ticket, as I am sure the Police have already confirmed they do NOT require all-ticket games for all our home matches.

My list of wants and needs concerning the facilities are (in no particular order,, although the first 4 are minimal - if any - cost):

1. Get Tannoy system fixed for free by whoever fitted it.  It has not been fit for purpose since we got there. They are not of merchantable quality.  If they refuse, sue them.

2. Unallocated seat Season Tickets, for W3 or W4 or W5, or better still all three, to encourage a singing area.  If we do not do this, we will NEVER have a decent atmosphere at the ground. Personally, I would make the whole of the West Stand unallocated.

4. An outside corale for smokers at half-time (as per what St.Johnstone provide), 3 barriers, sorted.

4. Fit TV screen above Food stalls with feed of game so fans can get fed during the game without missing any of it, thus also avoiding 20 minute queues at half-time.

7.Safe standing area.

The Tannoy system was not designed for music etc only for police announcements etc. Even at that when I was on the board the Tannoy installers were dragged back in and spent considerable extra money getting it upto the police standards.

To get it to "gig" quality from what I understood at the time this was a fortune. The tech may have advanced such that it is now much cheaper but what the Tannoy was specified for e.g being a Tannoy and not a HIFI it now does

1 hour ago, Vambo57 said:

7.Safe standing area.

Good post ,Sir

39 minutes ago, rea said:

The Tannoy system was not designed for music etc only for police announcements etc. Even at that when I was on the board the Tannoy installers were dragged back in and spent considerable extra money getting it upto the police standards.

To get it to "gig" quality from what I understood at the time this was a fortune. The tech may have advanced such that it is now much cheaper but what the Tannoy was specified for e.g being a Tannoy and not a HIFI it now does

The Police Announcements are perfectly clear.

Must be different System for Football Announcements as it is a disgraceful mumble.( South Stand)

Also Polis yin can be heard underneath at Pie Stalls, but Phil cannot.

Must be different Systems.

The Police Announcements are perfectly clear.

Must be different System for Football Announcements as it is a disgraceful mumble.( South Stand)

Also Polis yin can be heard underneath at Pie Stalls, but Phil cannot.

Must be different Systems.

Systems as far as I recall are just accessed from different points. Phil from beside the press area and police from the box.

8 minutes ago, rea said:

Systems as far as I recall are just accessed from different points. Phil from beside the press area and police from the box.

Phil from Press Area & Pitch is dreadful in South Stand.

Police is perfect in South Stand and in Vomitary ( where Phil is not linked to )