The United States of America Election 2016

shull

27 minutes ago, Longtimecoming said:

The world would celebrate that Shull.

It would be for the best.

FFS!

What a world we live in when you are condoning someone getting murdered for exactly what, ya trumpet!

4 minutes ago, Longtimecoming said:

Sometimes one death is fine if it prevents the deaths of millions in illegal wars.

You actually believe that Trump could, single handily, start illegal wars that would kill millions? :1eye

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

FFS!

What a world we live in when you are condoning someone getting murdered for exactly what, ya trumpet!

You actually believe that Trump could, single handily, start illegal wars that would kill millions? :1eye

Not on his own no but with his cronies.

Just like Bush and Blair did in Iraq

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

FFS!

Not condoning it per se but think their is a very good chance it will happen.

Just now, faraway saint said:

You are not the full shilling. :1eye

What has Trump got to do with Iraq?

Away and have a word with yourself, or better still, get yerself arrested, there must be a charge for talking absolute pish . :byebye

Did I say it had anything to do with Trump you absolute bellend?

Trump is worse than Bush.

Have you listened to his threats/rants?

Just watched HC's concession speech - like the rest of her campaign deeply, deeply uninspiring.

Saw hubby Bill onstage - wonder if a little part of him (no, not that one :rolleyes:) is a little glad she lost.

Like I said earlier Complacent Clinton, you let us down!

As an aside, I see HC actually won the popular vote, I wonder now if she regrets taking some of the states in the Rust Belt a bit for granted.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Just now, Longtimecoming said:

You really are braindead wee man.

Are you still smoking crack?

Ok, take a second here, I know this will be difficult for you as I witnessed your last break down but I'll try to point out your errors...................

On second thoughts, cannie be bothered, away and feck yourself. :double

Just now, faraway saint said:

Ok, take a second here, I know this will be difficult for you as I witnessed your last break down but I'll try to point out your errors...................

On second thoughts, cannie be bothered, away and feck yourself. :double

You have no original thoughts of your own son.

Why not do St Mirren a favour and remain as far away as possible.

The certainly don't need supporters like you.

2 minutes ago, rabuddies said:

Fify

Once I used to have a complete ignorance towards Americans . Loud, self centred . After visiting many many parts of America I changed my mind they are very much like us  ( in many ways )  They like us are completely fed up with the Status Quo and want change. You mentioned might not agree with that but I understand.  Stupid for me not I was extremely  impressed  with America from the south to the north. Just my opinion.  One thing I will never forget I still speak my own language thanks to them for that I will never forget.  

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Once I used to have a complete ignorance towards Americans . Loud, self centred . After visiting many many parts of America I changed my mind they are very much like us  ( in many ways )  They like us are completely fed up with the Status Quo and want change. You mentioned might not agree with that but I understand.  Stupid for me not I was extremely  impressed  with America from the south to the north. Just my opinion.  One thing I will never forget I still speak my own language thanks to them for that I will never forget.  

FFS what a mess. Maybe someone from a higher lever will understand my Moss code ! ! ! !