Sign in to follow this  
Tommy

Juniors

16 hours ago, billyg said:

Funny team Renfrew , unpredictable ! I think it will cost them promotion. Beat runaway leaders Darvel and Cumbernauld , but can't score in 3 games against awful St Rochs, and I think that's the 2nd time they've lost to the Burgh recently !

Play nice pretty fitba but nothing up front

They were missing players yesterday but i have seen them a few times this season

It's the same story, a great set up down there to watch a game that's why i go there

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, was taking to my dad yesterday and couldn't see a league game, obviously never looked at the other option. 

It was meant to be Burgh's home game but switched venues due to the Burgh's horrible pitch

The excuse was the weather but the decision was made the being of the week

Let's say it suited Burgh to play on Renfrew's excellent pitch

Renfrew's pitch , unfortunately , has proved to be their undoing in affecting their league status. The old Western Park was so bad that every April/May they had 10 or more outstanding league games to play. Now they get their games played early , and give the other teams a points target , like last season. Looking at it , they are facing a similar scenario this year , where it looks that they will post a final points total early in a promotion place , but will probably be caught by the clubs who have games in hand due to postponements !

6 hours ago, billyg said:

Renfrew's pitch , unfortunately , has proved to be their undoing in affecting their league status. The old Western Park was so bad that every April/May they had 10 or more outstanding league games to play. Now they get their games played early , and give the other teams a points target , like last season. Looking at it , they are facing a similar scenario this year , where it looks that they will post a final points total early in a promotion place , but will probably be caught by the clubs who have games in hand due to postponements !

Currently sitting 3rd but, as you said, quite a few teams have games in hand.

It could go either way having their games played, other teams can end up playing 3 games a week at the end of the season but they are erratic.

image.png.2978ec9705615dee9515d21a00ee34d6.png

Renfrew and Petershill have been fined £250 after the brawl in their recent game.They both also have to lodge a bond of £250 for future conduct.