Latest Scores

FTOF

58 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

Didn’t even realise that Aberdeen had been beaten last night the last time I checked their score POAK had just made it 2-1 , but a penalty 6 mins in to stoppage time and last kick of the ball had done them , how does it feel ya bassas 😁

Bet they feel hammerbyed….

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Palace 0-0 Spurs, 2nd half just stsrted.

Poor first half, Palace look slightly more likely to score but Spurs have done this a few times this season, lacklustre then just spark into life.

Palace 0-1 Spurs, bit of good fortune but, like I said, a wee bit of pace and intent.

53 mins. 

1 minute ago, W6er said:

Tavernier missed a penalty just before half-time. 

I feel that I should want a Rangers' win, as realistically we'll not get second spot. 

Dont want Rangers to win...hilarious with a 30m spend and a 50 m wage bill and run out to Simply the Best they just dont get it... 

10 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Dont want Rangers to win...hilarious with a 30m spend and a 50 m wage bill and run out to Simply the Best they just dont get it... 

Will be good for us to reclaim second spot...but can't see us getting anything on Wednesday. 

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Man Utd 0-1 Man City, half time. 

United had a decent first 10 mins then City were in control.

Only a VAR awarded penalty separates the sides, although a brilliant save by the United goalie just on half time kept United in it. 

Watching it on the telly. 

Interesting that at that penalty, Rashford was blocked on his way back to defend.

As much a foul as Rodri collapsing.

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Blocking happens all the time, Rodri was held back but I agree there rarely seems to be anything done about these situations.

United 0-2 City, Haaland again. 

Maybe he should have thrown himself to the ground like Rodri did. Anyway, the better team is winning. I don't really have a preference.