Latest Scores

FTOF

19 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Real 2-1 City, jeezo, breathtaking, break away and the ball trickles into the net.

15 mins. 

What a game the referee is having in the Real game.

he's ignored half a dozen good tackles and let play go on.

Still 2-1.

51 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

What a game the referee is having in the Real game.

he's ignored half a dozen good tackles and let play go on.

Still 2-1.

Real 2-2 City, the in form player Foden, who's had a poor night, with a superb strike.

67 mins. 

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Real 2-2 City, the in form player Foden, who's had a poor night, with a superb strike.

67 mins. 

Real 2-3 City, oh my, another superb strike by probably one of the last players you'd have thought would have scored, Gvardiol.  

71 mins. 

18 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Real 3-3 City, my oh my, what a game of football.

79 mins. 

3-3 final score.

What a game, superb goals and, again, a brilliant performance from the referee who never allowed any hard tackles to become "fouls".

Brilliant fitba. 

23 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Dundee v Rangers off again.

What a shambles. 

Looking like Dundee could be hit with a hefty fine for failing to invest/maintain their pitch.

While I'm well aware the amount of rain has been excessive in this area it seems they have focused on the players rather than the pitch and protecting it from the elements. 

29 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Looking like Dundee could be hit with a hefty fine for failing to invest/maintain their pitch.

While I'm well aware the amount of rain has been excessive in this area it seems they have focused on the players rather than the pitch and protecting it from the elements. 

Dump them out the League and distribute the points! An embarrassment to the League.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

While I'm well aware the amount of rain has been excessive in this area it seems they have focused on the players rather than the pitch and protecting it from the 

Excessive rain is no excuse for the appalling state of Dundee's pitch. Have there been any postponements at Tannadice this season ? As I understand it, the weather at Tannadice has been quite similar to Dens Park.

19 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Excessive rain is no excuse for the appalling state of Dundee's pitch. Have there been any postponements at Tannadice this season ? As I understand it, the weather at Tannadice has been quite similar to Dens Park.

Did I say it was? 🙄

Morton 1 Dundee United 4. By god Morton are absolutely rotten. Every goal was a defensive disaster. Hard to tell if Dundee United were any good as Morton were so bad. United certainly getting great results to clinch promotion. I previously thought they would get promoted but Goodwin would still be sacked. Looks like they will win League in a canter and would be very difficult to get rid of Goodwin. Not a great advert for the Championship. United will need to spend in the summer as the present team will struggle badly a League up.

18 minutes ago, elvis said:

The deaf kids at the Newcastle game an absolute delight to see .They have specially adapted tops on that allows them to take in the atmosphere there loving it.

Would have liked that one but well...........