Latest Scores

FTOF

Well yet again , that old chestnut, the disaster of Sellic's Euro capitulation, now the blame game starts as Sellic repeat in their usual extra special European nights at Paradise. Get Lenny oot. clueless, never wanted him, Lawell is hopeless, its the transfer policy, its the crap opposition week in week out, Broonie is past it, Thursday nights are nae use to me I take my daughter tae swimming lessons, Sutton puts the boot in cos he can,  etc. etc. etc. etc.

Ah Sellic, the same old same old eh. If only Rafa Benitez or Jose Mourinho had taken over

:lol

3 hours ago, Seaside Nipper said:

Well yet again , that old chestnut, the disaster of Sellic's Euro capitulation, now the blame game starts as Sellic repeat in their usual extra special European nights at Paradise. Get Lenny oot. clueless, never wanted him, Lawell is hopeless, its the transfer policy, its the crap opposition week in week out, Broonie is past it, Thursday nights are nae use to me I take my daughter tae swimming lessons, Sutton puts the boot in cos he can,  etc. etc. etc. etc.

Ah Sellic, the same old same old eh. If only Rafa Benitez or Jose Mourinho had taken over

:lol

Do you write for the Daily Record? 

Didn’t watch the game. 

Must have been a thrilling game with the wrong ending for Celtic fans. Gut wrenching for them. Not good news for Scottish football. 

Hope for better news from our other two clubs involved in European games this week. 

A perfectly acceptable bit of news for the majority of Scottish clubs who will be minimally impacted.  It only slightly impedes Celtic’s progress in creating a greater abyss between themselves and all other Scottish clubs which survive with some crumbs from their table.

I also wish for better news from Aberdeen, but I’m no haudin  mah breath...

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

How very dare u sir............:angry:, wouldn't buy much less be inclined to contribute to the facile comic

Enough hilarity / grief / mirth /despair  about with the latest Sellic  football circus without deferring to the Daily Rebel / Ranger for added comic verbose

Just now, Seaside Nipper said:

How very dare u sir............:angry:, wouldn't buy much less be inclined to contribute to the facile comic

Enough hilarity / grief / mirth /despair  about with the latest Sellic  football circus without deferring to the Daily Rebel / Ranger for added comic verbose

My apologies young sir!

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Didn’t watch the game. 

Must have been a thrilling game with the wrong ending for Celtic fans. Gut wrenching for them. Not good news for Scottish football. 

Hope for better news from our other two clubs involved in European games this week. 

Spare us the Scottish fitba pish

The gruesome twosome you wouldn't see for dust if they got an offer to join another league

Something befitting their European superpower status

Just a pity Aberdeen shat their pants last week

17 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

Spare us the Scottish fitba pish

The gruesome twosome you wouldn't see for dust if they got an offer to join another league

Something befitting their European superpower status

Just a pity Aberdeen shat their pants last week

And I would be happy to see them do that. Would leave europlaces for others. Whilst they are here though, I'll deal with the reality of how it is. 

I do hope Aberdeen can turn things round but just heard that Cosgrove will be missing. As for our Govan friends, they look through already to the next round. I wish them a tough European game before they play Saints.. Preferably away from home. 

Bodmin Town 7-0 Callington Town, says more about Callington tbh (they got gubbed 8-0 at home to Saltash last weekend). Bodmin played well but weren’t challenged. Red card early in the 2nd half for Callington for denying a goalscoring opportunity, harsh one in fairness. Good game to watch, for Bodmin fans anyway.