Jump to content

Latest Scores


FTOF
 Share

Recommended Posts


Newcastle v Spurs today at 4:30

Interesting to see how the takeover of Newcastle develops.

Poor Steve Bruce, well, not exactly poor after he receives millions for getting the sack, has had to "struggle" with little, or no real support, from the departing owner.

Add in he's got the face of a bad boxer and he's not having a great time.

Wonder who'll be next in the hot seat, whoever it is they better hit the ground running, them Saudis won't tolerate failure. :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Newcastle v Spurs today at 4:30

Interesting to see how the takeover of Newcastle develops.

Poor Steve Bruce, well, not exactly poor after he receives millions for getting the sack, has had to "struggle" with little, or no real support, from the departing owner.

Add in he's got the face of a bad boxer and he's not having a great time.

Wonder who'll be next in the hot seat, whoever it is they better hit the ground running, them Saudis won't tolerate failure. :rolleyes:

New owner and various chums in the crowd, atmosphere off the scale.

Any & Dec sitting just in front of the new owners. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Newcastle 1-1 Spurs, didn't last long, 17 mins.

Bruce was interviewed before the game, came across very well, professional and great dignity. 

Party atmosphere well and truly gone..............

Newcastle 1-2 Spurs, Kane get's off the mark. 

Tight offside decision, VAR rightly said onside. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

New owner and various chums in the crowd, atmosphere off the scale.

Any & Dec sitting just in front of the new owners. 

New owner just been shown sitting playing Candy Crush 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Newcastle 1-3 Spurs, the new owner must be having regrets already. :lol:

47 mins. 

Newcastle 2-3 Spurs, late OG gave a wee bit of hope to 10 man Newcastle but to no avail.

Probably Bruce's last game as manager, the league table doesn't look good, could be in dire straights by the time they get any chance to sign some new players, unless the new manager manages to lift them out of the relegation places.

image.thumb.png.6a0997aa52b53ce24e04c0cee782f47c.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Atletico 0-2 Liverpool, WHAT a strike, Keita, Atletico hardly been over the half way line, what a start.

13 mins. 

Atletico 1-2 Liverpool, what a game, I thought this was going to be a tough/defensive match..................................got that wrong. 

VAR confirmed onside, JUST. 

20 mins. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Atletico 1-2 Liverpool, what a game, I thought this was going to be a tough/defensive match..................................got that wrong. 

VAR confirmed onside, JUST. 

20 mins. 

Atletico 2-2 Liverpool, 34 mins, a game and a half.

Champions league, pish. :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...