Sevco /Celtic We Can Do Without Them

shull

On Saturday, July 29, 2017 at 4:06 PM, antrin said:

All their public mumblings so far have been about NOT doing anything, kicking the can down the road, passing it off to fans (who are NOT the responsible persons), claiming to be hamstrung by rules that they write, bend and break themselves.  It's all bullshit.

You couldn't invent a better example of crap governance.  SPFL and SFA are part of the problem.  They connived to invent a new club , bend all the rules to allow it into the leagues again, called in a retired Nimmo Smith to make a false judgement based on limited info that they fed him (that Rangers got no benefit from players paid by EBT) and now that the SUPREME  court judgement (AND Murray) say that was incorrect they are scared to uncover their chicanery.

SFA and SPFL - not fit for purpose.

Time will tell. I hope you are wrong in that the SFA will act.

The question posed by the topic is whether,we in Scotland, could get bye without both. Them leaving is unlikely to happen unless Rupert Murdoch wants it.

So - we are stuck with them - at least in the immediate future.Pity - I stopped going to either Ibrox or Parkhead a long time ago.

I am not anti - Rangers or anti - Celtic but I am anti the behaviour that a number of the fans of each show.

• 2 weeks later...

The Media had just finished cleaning up after their orgasmic celebrations from the weekend after a Sevco player kissed a badge, scored 2 goals, 1 a penalty and the other a double deflection. 

Guest TPAFKATS
The Scottish Media in absolute ecstasy today. 
A CELTIC PLAYER SCORES A GOAL FROM OUTSIDE THE PENALTY BOX. 
Something players from every Team do regularly. 

Our goalkeeping coach was also full of praise for the strike

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Who reads everything they can about anything to do with the OF......................oh wait. :lol:

It was a BELTER of a goal. :booty

Lots of great goals are scored every Matchday. 

Mallan scored stacks. 

If that type of goal had been scored by a Livingston player , the coverage would be very little. 

Edited by shull

22 minutes ago, shull said:

Lots of great goals are scored every Matchday. 

Mallan scored stacks. 

If that type of goal had been scored by a Livingston player , the coverage would be very little. 

Well there are thousands of OF supporters and other weird people who love reading about the OF :whistle............................that's why it gets so much publicity ya trumpet. :byebye

Went down to Largs yesterday with my daughter and one of her mates for a day out.

Got the 5pm train home and unfortunately a hoard of Sevco fans boarded the train at Saltcoats.

They proceeded to sing big selection of songs all the way to PGS. FTP and up to our knees, etc were popular lines.

We did our best to not make eye contact. They were looking about themselves to see if they would get a reaction out of anyone.

Got off the train at PGS and lo and behold, a couple of British Transport officers were standing on the platform. "officer, there are a bunch of guys on that carriage singing sectarian songs". Woman behind me coming off the train joined in, "aye, that carriage there".

Train stopped, police onto the train, off I walked down to the Koi I Noor for a curry and a couple of pints with a grin.

Nice bit of luck.

Edited by Warwick Hunt

3 minutes ago, Warwick Hunt said:

Went down to Largs yesterday with my daughter and one of her mates for a day out.

Got the 5pm train home and unfortunately a hoard of Sevco fans boarded the train at Saltcoats.

They proceeded to sing big selection of songs all the way to PGS. FTP and up to our knees, etc were popular lines.

We did our best to not make eye contact. They were looking about themselves to see if they would get a reaction out of anyone.

Got off the train at PGS and lo and behold, a couple of British Transport officers were standing on the platform. "officer, there are a bunch of guys on that carriage singing sectarian songs". Woman behind me coming off the train joined in, "aye, that carriage there".

Train stopped, police onto the train, off I walked down to the Koi I Noor for a curry and a couple of pints with a grin.

Nice bit of luck.

Nice story. :rolleyes: