Scotland Football Club

shull

2 hours ago, Warrior Saint said:

Will never ever support a team with any old firm player in it such is my hatred for them. I'm no patriotic in any way due to the politics and having a sham of a monarchy attached. Gogic was in Cyprus squad so supported Cyprus due to Saints connection. I honestly would not open my curtains if Scotland were playing in my garden, zero interest in  international football. Also tartan army, gies peace. Non football fans singing shite songs kidding on about being fantastic supporters. Drunken mob dressing up in skirts, kilts are another thing I hate BTW.

Seriously on the wind up now!

• shull changed the title to Scotland v England 150th Anniversary Heritage Match 12/9/23
On 9/9/2023 at 9:02 AM, Warrior Saint said:

Will never ever support a team with any old firm player in it such is my hatred for them. I'm no patriotic in any way due to the politics and having a sham of a monarchy attached. Gogic was in Cyprus squad so supported Cyprus due to Saints connection. I honestly would not open my curtains if Scotland were playing in my garden, zero interest in  international football. Also tartan army, gies peace. Non football fans singing shite songs kidding on about being fantastic supporters. Drunken mob dressing up in skirts, kilts are another thing I hate BTW.

Need i say anymore about this moron...Div ban this tool ....

12 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Team won't be made up entirely of Queen's Park players this time round.

Correct, it won’t …..  it’s the TV presenters and Pundits that’ll be pretty amateur for this fixture!!

Edited by WeeBud

55 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Need i say anymore about this moron...Div ban this tool ....

You wanting a buddie banned for expressing an opinion ? 

Why don't you just ignore him if he triggers you that much ?

Decent result the other night, only saw the highlights of course. Seems the stars are in alignment for both Saints and the national team at the moment. As for the English game, a rare treat to be able to watch on my own tv, but mindful that we have a poor record against our rivals. As both teams are likely yo be made up of players from the English league, I think it would be a mistake for Clarke to field anyone from out with their top division as the difference in ability would put Scotland at a disadvantage. Just my take on it, mind. 

20 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Decent result the other night, only saw the highlights of course. Seems the stars are in alignment for both Saints and the national team at the moment. As for the English game, a rare treat to be able to watch on my own tv, but mindful that we have a poor record against our rivals. As both teams are likely yo be made up of players from the English league, I think it would be a mistake for Clarke to field anyone from out with their top division as the difference in ability would put Scotland at a disadvantage. Just my take on it, mind. 

Clarke seems to have the tactical nuance to utilise what he has at his disposal. I definitely think he's far better than his counterpart in the English setup who, I think, gets fa more praise than he deserves.