Homes Under the Hammer

pozbaird

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Today's episode (Thurs 29th) contains a property in Paisley. Will watch and see where it is, and if Paolo Nutini crashes a Mini Cooper S into it.

He will be sitting in the living room drinking whiskey and listening to Ed Sheeran.

In the opening sequence it looked like a property above the old fire station. Martin will be on the case later in the show. They usually do a wee bit about the town any property is in, so I expect a shot of the Abbey and mention of weaving history, and the phrase 'five miles from Glasgow'... we'll see. :lol:

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

In the opening sequence it looked like a property above the old fire station. Martin will be on the case later in the show. They usually do a wee bit about the town any property is in, so I expect a shot of the Abbey and mention of weaving history, and the phrase 'five miles from Glasgow'... we'll see. :lol:

Martin couldn't even pronounce Renfrewshire.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Anybody FROM Paisley give us an update, if there has been any, on the building? :rolleyes:

From Paisley via Inverness.....They said they had speculated £250,000 to get the project going, hoping to let out the ground floor commercially.

Canny remember any more, I was hoovering and tidying up just passing in the living room, my wife was watching it......:rolleyes:

Anybody FROM Paisley give us an update, if there has been any, on the building? :rolleyes:

73656e5e6769c8ff51767c54d61919ad.jpg

The outside has been cleaned / sandblasted . All the old broken window frames have been removed awaiting new ones . The interesting foliage is still evident sprouting from the roof and walls . Had a wee peek in the upstairs window ,They still have the open plan look, by open plan I mean no floors , ceilings or walls !!!