St Mirren v Dundee United SPFL Championship 26/8/17

shull

5 minutes ago, shull said:

Entertain the Troops. 

My posts get a few likes sometimes. Other times they don't. I'm comfortable with the level to which I'm "entertaining the troops".

Then again I don't feel the need to continuously "entertain". Sometimes I just want to talk about football. Funny that on a football forum.

Big words are fine. 

It's your boring autobiography that they are part of. 

All Our Yesterdays. 

Derek Johnstone has loads of football experience. 

Your output is on par with him or even Barry Ferguson. 

Mindnumbing 

44 minutes ago, shull said:

Loves to pull rank. 

And well up his own erse. 

Fell asleep halfway through yir pish. 

You suggested I had nothing to say about football.  I was merely correcting your error. with fact.  I do have things that I do say about football.

What 'rank' are you on about?  Do you just clutch words out of thin air and deploy them mindlessly? (That was rhetorical, btw)

Falling asleep before you read and then post on my stuff would have been better for us all.  Y

However that was fib, you patently didn't fall asleep or you'd have been incapable of quoting it, then typing the above meagre response.

Please...

Genuinely ignore me, don't comment about me or my posts and I'll ignore you.

EveryBuddie is a winner.:)

1 minute ago, antrin said:

You suggested I had nothing to say about football.  I was merely correcting your error. with fact.  I do have things that I do say about football.

What 'rank' are you on about?  Do you just clutch words out of thin air and deploy them mindlessly? (That was rhetorical, btw)

Falling asleep before you read and then post on my stuff would have been better for us all.  Y

However that was fib, you patently didn't fall asleep or you'd have been incapable of quoting it, then typing the above meagre response.

Please...

I don't ignore anybody. 

I ain't 10 years old. 

I may skim if the subject is very boring or the post needlessly too long.

I will comment on whatever I want to on a public Forum especially on shite like you spew out. 

You do what you desire ye spangle. 

5 minutes ago, antrin said:

Please...

And 

Who the fecking hell are you? 

:lol:

7 minutes ago, shull said:

I don't ignore anybody. 

I ain't 10 years old. 

I will comment on whatever I want to on a public Forum especially on shite like you spew out. 

You've done nothing on this site but berate people for the last 3 weeks since folk told you you were full of shit regarding getting Samson punted.

In that time you've mercilessly bleated about the bullies, playing the man instead of the ball and all other sorts of daft rhetoric and yet as usual, you've proven yourself to be the biggest and most abusive bully on this forum. 

Going to please take this shite to f**k out of match threads and let folk talk about the match? 

Edited by djchapsticks

4 minutes ago, shull said:

And 

Who the fecking hell are you? 

:lol:

Your at it again Shull, whats your problem?

Do u actually like people you certainly don't show any respect to your fellow Buddie...................

Take a chill pill and f**king grow up

10 years old ???? Aye in about 6 years maybe

5 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

You've done nothing on this site but berate people for the last 3 weeks since folk told you you were full of shit regarding getting Samson punted.

In that time you've mercilessly bleated about the bullies, playing the man instead of the ball and all other sorts of daft rhetoric and yet as usual, you've proven yourself to be the biggest and most abusive bully on this forum. 

Going to please take this shite to f**k out of match threads and let folk talk about the match? 

I wish they would talk football. 

You're gonnae have a coronary after that rant. 

Delightful that you dinnae dae ignore. :clapping

8 minutes ago, shull said:

I don't ignore anybody. 

I ain't 10 years old. 

Rational, fact based comment on any of posts would be acceptable.

You seem incapable of doing that.  Perhaps me using big words IS a bigger problem than we knew...

Do ignore me.

Please don't respond to my posts and don't egregiously insult me and I won't need to fire back.  Perhaps you are just mentally 10 years old?  :unsure:

It would seem from your responses - all abusive, insulting and remote from any contemplation of whatever subject was in hand - that you do not take on adult discussion.

I shall continue to do what I desire...  and I currently and inexplicably somehow desire a wee spangle.  Do they still make them?

5 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Your at it again Shull, whats your problem?

Do u actually like people you certainly don't show any respect to your fellow Buddie...................

Take a chill pill and f**king grow up

10 years old ???? Aye in about 6 years maybe

Respect :lol:

1 minute ago, antrin said:

Rational, fact based comment on any of posts would be acceptable.

You seem incapable of doing that.  Perhaps me using big words IS a bigger problem than we knew...

Do ignore me.

Please don't respond to my posts and don't egregiously insult me and I won't need to fire back.  Perhaps you are just mentally 10 years old?  :unsure:

It would seem from your responses - all abusive, insulting and remote from any contemplation of whatever :snoresubject was in hand - that you do not take on adult discussion.

I shall continue to do what I desire...  and I currently and inexplicably somehow desire a wee spangle.  Do they still make them?

Longwinded 

Zzzzzzz 

With respect 

As mentioned earlier.  I persoanlly am comment on how good Saturday was.  I thought we were absolutely excellent ( to a man ) it's the best performance I've seen in ages and I was go as far as to say ( again mentioned way early in this thread ) it was as good or better that the time we pumped Utd 4-0 at home 1 Tuesday in 1983 ( sorry it this has been posted by someone else ) I couldnae fecked going back and reading all the posts

15 minutes ago, MWISAINT71 said:

As mentioned earlier.  I persoanlly am comment on how good Saturday was.  I thought we were absolutely excellent ( to a man ) it's the best performance I've seen in ages and I was go as far as to say ( again mentioned way early in this thread ) it was as good or better that the time we pumped Utd 4-0 at home 1 Tuesday in 1983 ( sorry it this has been posted by someone else ) I couldnae fecked going back and reading all the posts

It reminds me of our great 4 nil win over promotion favourites, Dundee in October 1976. It was part of our great undefeated run which ended in magnificent glory that Season. 

That result on Saturday makes me believe that this Season is going to end magnificently. 

On 30/08/2017 at 11:39 AM, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Their lack of self awareness leaves me flabbergasted on a regular basis. I am full of admiration for their ability to valiantly keep up the good fight time after time when they consistently find themselves in a minority of one (or should I say two). This sometimes leads me to believe that they are both genuine trolls of a exceptionally high order, with an amazing ability to deliberately generate bland, unimaginative and unfunny comebacks to genuine challenges from the less hard of thinking board users, but I suspect this is actually not the case and that they are just a bit silly and boring. However, I think the most incredible thing of all is that they fail to recognise that either or both of them are at the root of 99% of the childish spats on this board. Surely sooner or later, if enough people tell you that you’re talking pish, you have to start thinking maybe I’m talking pish. Also their little post liking arrangement is so cute.

Unlike you though Antrin, I don’t use the ignore function (I even occasionally like FS’s posts when he’s not talking keech – not so much Shull), so I’ll await their immediate unimaginative responses with bated breath. I’m going to go with…..

Shull – “What a mess!” (possibly sprinkled with the more direct personal abuse which has crept into some of his more recent posts).

FS – Something slightly more original that he thinks is funny and clever but isnae and ultimately doesn’t address the valid criticisms that are being presented to them. His stock answer to me is that I’m “having a breakdown”. This despite my responses never being particularly emotive, or his high horse status when another poster dared to even mention mental health issues. A great example of his lack of consistency.

A fair summation . .

34 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

A fair summation . .

Here's my "summation" (fanny of a word) of you..................a slithery coward who crawls around the forum scared to answer directly to the people, yes, people, you troll.

It's true what they say.............................weirdo of the highest order. :byebye

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Here's my "summation" (fanny of a word) of you..................a slithery coward who crawls around the forum scared to answer directly to the people, yes, people, you troll.

It's true what they say.............................weirdo of the highest order. :byebye

The twin of that other cowardly creep , FTOF ( like )

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

And to add ......

A very good summation, Sir :clapping

Neil used to be a decent dude till he fell into horrific company.

The above three posts on this page sum up  just how weird, abusive and incestuous your relationship is. :o

as div permitted your escape from the Wank Tank, did you really believe that bestowed immortality and Carte Blanche?

(I know that neither of them can concentrate for two sentences, so I felt at Liberty at the end of the second to use what they call, "big words!   Zzzz")

please shull/Skidmark...   do try to be a just a wee bit more civilised and permit intelligence and debate on here, even if you don't understand it and can't contribute anything worthwhile.

PLEASE.

On 30/08/2017 at 0:31 PM, antrin said:

Please...

Another good summation. .