Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Sonny

Ethan Erhahon

Recommended Posts


9 hours ago, munoz said:

My money is on Goodwin,  given the crusade that God is on.

 

Not Goodwin, the coaches through the years. The weans are terrified to play natural game/make a mistake...go watch some youth games...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, God of war said:

Not Goodwin, the coaches through the years. The weans are terrified to play natural game/make a mistake...go watch some youth games...

Genuinely interested to know what experience and UEFA qualifications you have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Genuinely interested to know what experience and UEFA qualifications you have.

Was a football scout for various clubs and level 4 coach..spent a long time at training grounds to know what is wrong with scottish football...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, God of war said:

Was a football scout for various clubs and level 4 coach..spent a long time at training grounds to know what is wrong with scottish football...

Interesting. What clubs did you scout for and what talent did you discover that have become household names?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, God of war said:

Was a football scout for various clubs and level 4 coach..spent a long time at training grounds to know what is wrong with scottish football...

And you follow St Mirren obviously don't know that much about football. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, God of war said:

Ethan was an outstanding talent as a youngster. Would say most of ability and what he was good at coached out him.

Absolute drivel.

Ethan has been a gifted left footed midfielder from an early age and was a standout in reserve games at the age of 16.

Yes, he was asked to play at left back by OK but only after a horrendously bad summer signing campaign by Stubbs left us short in that area. He never let us down although his inexperience in playing out of position left him wanting at times and that undoubtedly knocked his confidence.

He's now being coached at playing in his best position and it shows. He's been excellent in every game from the Hibs game and onwards.

No doubt he'll leave us within the next few years and I hope beyond hope that the club learn from past mistakes and get him on a long contract now so that we don't have to see him leave for buttons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yflab said:

Interesting. What clubs did you scout for and what talent did you discover that have become household names?

Worked for Saints and Celtic, mostly got guys player lower leagues, one guy who is at Saints just now, got a goalkeeper down south. Not at liberty to say...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, God of war said:

Worked for Saints and Celtic, mostly got guys player lower leagues, one guy who is at Saints just now, got a goalkeeper down south. Not at liberty to say...

Sorry............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

92DFA58A-4C75-42AE-AEBC-18267152D213.png.636f1666f2678f5de965dcac32ba5438.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Absolute drivel.

Ethan has been a gifted left footed midfielder from an early age and was a standout in reserve games at the age of 16.

Yes, he was asked to play at left back by OK but only after a horrendously bad summer signing campaign by Stubbs left us short in that area. He never let us down although his inexperience in playing out of position left him wanting at times and that undoubtedly knocked his confidence.

He's now being coached at playing in his best position and it shows. He's been excellent in every game from the Hibs game and onwards.

No doubt he'll leave us within the next few years and I hope beyond hope that the club learn from past mistakes and get him on a long contract now so that we don't have to see him leave for buttons.

What a tool u r, his game was about attacking and beating players for fun. Ball is like a hot potato when he gets it, shites himself...his best position was attacking or just behind front 2. You obviously never watched him from a young age u fecking tool bag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Was a football scout for various clubs and level 4 coach..spent a long time at training grounds to know what is wrong with scottish football...
Well done.

https://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/70014.html

Seems an easy enough course to do, don't know why anyone would try and brag about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, God of war said:

What a tool u r, his game was about attacking and beating players for fun. Ball is like a hot potato when he gets it, shites himself...his best position was attacking or just behind front 2. You obviously never watched him from a young age u fecking tool bag.

f**k you ya c**t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the hell.......................................

 

I thought this post was about a reasonably gifted player that currently plays for our first team, but I'm mistaken, it seems to be a name calling competition that shows the forum up for being nothing other than an opportunity to denigrate.

Hope you are all proud of yourselves! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Yflab said:

Interesting. What clubs did you scout for and what talent did you discover that have become household names?

You seem a very jealous and angry wee man, think you need to calm down, u seem to be raging...chill out wee guy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:
2 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:
f**k you ya c**t.

Played right into his hands. Do what most people do. Ignore him.

Another wee guy who seems to be raging, r u the leader of the wee angry man club?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Original 59er said:

What the hell.......................................

 

I thought this post was about a reasonably gifted player that currently plays for our first team, but I'm mistaken, it seems to be a name calling competition that shows the forum up for being nothing other than an opportunity to denigrate.

Hope you are all proud of yourselves! 

Who is the gifted player you are talking about? Must have missed it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Original 59er said:

What the hell.......................................

 

I thought this post was about a reasonably gifted player that currently plays for our first team, but I'm mistaken, it seems to be a name calling competition that shows the forum up for being nothing other than an opportunity to denigrate.

Hope you are all proud of yourselves! 

An over reaction to a minor outburst of pish.

The forums always had a small amount of mince like this, no need to condemn the whole forum. :thumbsdown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...