Jump to content

magnus

Club statement please on police activity in W7

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Itsybitsy said:

I didn't insinuate it was made up - just it was unfair to blame all fans when only 1 was guilty.

I never said you did. Sevco fans think we made it up. 

The vast majority of Sevco fans condone sectarianism, bigotry and hatred which pollutes Scottish Football. 

They are a disgusting Club with horrible fans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, shull said:

I never said you did. Sevco fans think we made it up. 

The vast majority of Sevco fans condone sectarianism, bigotry and hatred which pollutes Scottish Football. 

They are a disgusting Club with horrible fans. 

So all 50,000 at a home game are disgusting? A bit harsh in my opinion.  There is a bad element in them I agree but also some decent ones that just support their team in the same way we do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Itsybitsy said:

So all 50,000 at a home game are disgusting? A bit harsh in my opinion.  There is a bad element in them I agree but also some decent ones that just support their team in the same way we do.

Why don't the super huge element do something about the wee bad element ? 

It would be easy to drown out, boo and whistle down the songs of hatred ? 

We would do it, if we had a wee bad element in our support. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, shull said:

Why don't the super huge element do something about the wee bad element ? 

It would be easy to drown out, boo and whistle down the songs of hatred ? 

We would do it, if we had a wee bad element in our support. 

I don't disagree that more than can be done but calling them all disgusting is not a fair refection imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, shull said:

Why don't the super huge element do something about the wee bad element ? 

It would be easy to drown out, boo and whistle down the songs of hatred ? 

We would do it, if we had a wee bad element in our support. 

Why don't the super huge element do something about the wee bad element ? 

A good question Shull.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, buddygreat said:
1 hour ago, renfrew said:
:byebye:byebye:byebye

Why would a club be allowed to give out addresses of season ticket holders ffs. That's outrageous. I've been told they will be 'accompanying' the drum section to away games..an explanation from the club is in order I think..if you think it's justifiable, I guess you know more than me or you're a troll from another club

Already said on here that " They have been good inside grounds wherever they have been and we're excellent up in Inverness in the final game there. I know they are being a bit juvenile. It's perhaps a different story outside the stadium and on public transport.  An away day is not an open invitation to be antisocial." But - Be aware guys that other people might not share your enthusiasm for noise and boisterous behaviour on the streets or on public transport. They will report it and you have to face the consequences, like any other if you have overstepped THEIR mark, not yours. By the way, I'll say it again. I love the noise and enthusiasm and (mostly) the singing in the grounds home and away. Respect others and be respected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Doakes said:

 

The main issue is that the police chapped someones door at 9am on a Friday morning.

The polis should have known better, he/she would have been at school, or reporting to a police station under the terms of their bail conditions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, buddygreat said:
2 hours ago, renfrew said:
:byebye:byebye:byebye

Why would a club be allowed to give out addresses of season ticket holders ffs. That's outrageous. I've been told they will be 'accompanying' the drum section to away games..an explanation from the club is in order I think..if you think it's justifiable, I guess you know more than me or you're a troll from another club

Mill Street Police Station

Cop : "Sarge there's been 15 housebreakings in Glenburn any chance of some overtime and a couple of the boys will work on and catch them"

Sarge: "Naw. Do you no know about austerity, Government cut backs and the reduced police budget"

Cop : " Sorry sarge, Ah forgot about that. what am I doing today?"

Sarge: " Take PC Morton and head over to Aberdeen with W7 and their drum. There will be overtime, travelling expenses and refreshment allowances included. Oh aye and ye better spend a couple of quid on ear plugs to comply with health and Safety"

Edited by East Lothian Saint
Cutbacks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

You're a bad element shull being a Rangers fan masquerading as a St Mirren fan, shud wi boo you?

Dae you throw folk oot yer taxi or boo them if they don't pay the fare?

Why would I throw them out if they won't pay ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Itsybitsy said:

Says more about you to be honest.

Give me a rough percentage estimate of how many Sevco fans will be singing sectarian and bigoted shite at the weekend ? 

I will guess 99%.

The 1% will be tapping his foot to tune of hate. 

Your guess ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shull said:

Give me a rough percentage estimate of how many Sevco fans will be singing sectarian and bigoted shite at the weekend ? 

I will guess 99%.

The 1% will be tapping his foot to tune of hate. 

Your guess ? 

I think you will find both sets of supporters singing poor choice of songs however and bearing in mind that there will be only 800 sevco supporters there opposed to in excess of 50,000 of celtic supporters it is safe to say that even if it was the 99% as you suggest they will be in the huge minority.

1 supporter singing these songs is too many in my opinion.

How many hateful songs do you sing against the unwashed when we play them?  People in glass houses and all that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Itsybitsy said:

I think you will find both sets of supporters singing poor choice of songs however and bearing in mind that there will be only 800 sevco supporters there opposed to in excess of 50,000 of celtic supporters it is safe to say that even if it was the 99% as you suggest they will be in the huge minority.

1 supporter singing these songs is too many in my opinion.

How many hateful songs do you sing against the unwashed when we play them?  People in glass houses and all that.

None. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Itsybitsy said:

Yeah Yeah.  Every song in the ground is politically correct? I don't think so.

You asked me if I sang anything hateful. I said no. 

Btw, who are the unwashed ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone in our Support singing sectarian or bigoted songs would be swiftly pointed out and hopefully removed. 

The Club would probably ban them. 

Sevco and Celtic condone the sectarianism from their fans. They actually fecking thrive on the hatred, making countless millions of pounds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Itsybitsy said:

Why poor me? It aint me with the 'Everyone is disgusting bar us' attitude.  Poor you more like.  Each to their own I guess.

You'll be on his massive list of people on ignore....................

It goes like this.............you disagree with him...............he points out you're new/an alias and, bang, he doesn't see any of your posts again.

He likes it that way, fragile soul who lives in a nice wee world where everybody agrees with him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...