St.mirrens First choice keeper

6 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

Preferably none of above.. Rodgers is dreadful and lyness not experienced enough..in absolute more shit if going with any of them

By all accounts he'd a couple of bad games earlier in the season. However, he was a good keeper at Falkirk and was highly rated enough by Aberdeen to get a new contract, so I expect he will be the choice. Lyness I know very little about but his pedigree isn't as good as Rodgers. We are certain to sign another keeper in the window though.

53 minutes ago, Hendo said:

By all accounts he'd a couple of bad games earlier in the season. However, he was a good keeper at Falkirk and was highly rated enough by Aberdeen to get a new contract, so I expect he will be the choice. Lyness I know very little about but his pedigree isn't as good as Rodgers. We are certain to sign another keeper in the window though.

I tend to take the same view. Hope he proves himself as number one. 

I imagine it will be Rogers. He has looked good with previous clubs and did appear to be one of Stubbs' better signings, but basically handed Sammy the N1 jersey with his errors against Spartans and Sunderland. Lyness was only brought in to cover until January (which we expected Rogers to return by then and still have Sammy). The question now is will Lyness remain N2 until the summer or does Oran have a replacement in mind? 

• 3 weeks later...