Sign in to follow this  
Lord Pityme

Smisa's Shame

17 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

So you didn't email them correctly by the Thursday.

I don't believe a.n.other can just turn up at a AGM and say I've got a proxy vote from any Tom Dick or Harry and a organisation would accept that. As a shareholder of various companies I find that suggestion ludicrous.

So who from SMISA was supposed to have noted this proxy from a.n.other?

Why the sudden interest in my family?

If you want to know more of smisa's failings better to ask them.

couldnt remember if/if not you previously said you were related to cockles. I have no interest in your family.

If you want to know more of smisa's failings better to ask them.
couldnt remember if/if not you previously said you were related to cockles. I have no interest in your family.
Why won't you name the SMISA rep that you alluded was going to accept your proxy vote?

You asked if I was related to someone, yet you have no interest in my family.

3 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

Why won't you name the SMISA rep that you alluded was going to accept your proxy vote? emoji848.png

You asked if I was related to someone, yet you have no interest in my family. emoji23.png

Like i said if you want to know about smisa, ask them!

i am a St mirren fan of 50+ years who was friends with a former players son, and knew his family. I simply asked if you had said you were related to him in the past. I already know his family, i have no interest in knowing yours.

Like i said if you want to know about smisa, ask them!
i am a St mirren fan of 50+ years who was friends with a former players son, and knew his family. I simply asked if you had said you were related to him in the past. I already know his family, i have no interest in knowing yours.
I have, not surprisingly not one said they had been approached by a n other about a proxy from yourself.

And why the fcuk would I want to know how long you've supposedly been a fan of St Mirren.

So you claim to know I'm not a member of someone's family but asked if I've said I was. Are you trying to say I'm not who I say I am even though numerous folk on here know me and I've posted my name numerous times?

I'll not lose my head if you call me by my name, like you did when a St Mirren fan called you by your actual name a few years ago.

5 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

I have, not surprisingly not one said they had been approached by a n other about a proxy from yourself.

And why the fcuk would I want to know how long you've supposedly been a fan of St Mirren. emoji23.png

So you claim to know I'm not a member of someone's family but asked if I've said I was. Are you trying to say I'm not who I say I am even though numerous folk on here know me and I've posted my name numerous times?

I'll not lose my head if you call me by my name, like you did when a St Mirren fan called you by your actual name a few years ago.

Are you on someting bud? Seriously..?

can i repeat for clarity the one question i asked " did you, or did you not say previously you were related to Cockles Wilson"?

now you can answer, yes, no, or mind your own business.

i think its funny though, as most people on here know I am Tony Black, and that the "Fan" you refer to who disclosed personal data he could only have done by accessing and distributing confidential information was the then leader of a many times failed campaign to buy the club, which he was happy to confirm he hadnt been a fan of!

i guess when you crash, you crash big mate!

Are you on someting bud? Seriously..?
can i repeat for clarity the one question i asked " did you, or did you not say previously you were related to Cockles Wilson"?
now you can answer, yes, no, or mind your own business.
i think its funny though, as most people on here know I am Tony Black, and that the "Fan" you refer to who disclosed personal data he could only have done by accessing and distributing confidential information was the then leader of a many times failed campaign to buy the club, which he was happy to confirm he hadnt been a fan of!
i guess when you crash, you crash big mate!
So many questions from the person that doesn't answer many, if any at all.

But I will answer them, but I think it's a sign of hypocrisy when you wont answer questions yourself.

No, yes.

No.

Really, from the crash test dummy.

So now I've answered the questions here's some for you that you haven't answered.

Who was the SMISA rep that took note of the proxy vote you claimed had been accepted?

Who was a.n.other that will corroborate your version?

As for the confidential material you refer to. Don't you remember why you left the forum, or didn't you see the evidence that had been provided before you left. That was a meltdown that could have flooded the whole planet.

There you have it folks, when someone gets found out they go into hiding and denial.

If I was the person that had be wronged allegedly so many times I'd have been publicly asking questions and demanding answers from them. But what does LPM do, nothing but wee snide comments without backing them up with any credible evidence.

He even questioned my integrity for a reason only he knows the answer to.

9 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

There you have it folks, when someone gets found out they go into hiding and denial.

If I was the person that had be wronged allegedly so many times I'd have been publicly asking questions and demanding answers from them. But what does LPM do, nothing but wee snide comments without backing them up with any credible evidence.

He even questioned my integrity for a reason only he knows the answer to.

Being wrong is water off a ducks back to him. Almost every bit of news facing the club that he has an opinion on, he posts something completely unfounded. 

It took him some time to top his illegal activity at SMISA claim but he’s managed it with the, ‘It would cost OK £6,000 a month to commute to Ireland’ one. :lol: