If we stay up... Give us the family stand back.

37 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

I think Baz said letting lob ordinance at our keeper means we can afford a Josh Heaton, Jeff King or Cole Kpwenka?

Imagine you of all people making negative assertions on the six figure income generated from the arrangement being used for the three poorest signings of last summer, I for one am shocked... 

3 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Imagine you of all people making negative assertions on the six figure income generated from the arrangement being used for the three poorest signings of last summer, I for one am shocked... 

Yep the sub six figure sum was ring fenced for good players.... 

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Of course you do because this doesn't affect you. It's not your seat being taken away and handed to a bigot.

Its not your seat..its a seat u rent for other games..the old firm game is not included...u choose to buy it in family stand knowing this...u could move stands and buy a full ticket for all games....

Its not your seat..its a seat u rent for other games..the old firm game is not included...u choose to buy it in family stand knowing this...u could move stands and buy a full ticket for all games....
If you have been in the South stand since day one, know all the people who sit around you, and like the view from behind the goals, it's certainly not ideal.

Add in the hassle of then having to try to get to the ticket office when you work full time and live outside Paisley and it becomes damned inconvenient.

You are right though... I don't like the deal I was offered but agreed to it. It's not my seat but the clubs. I never have been precious about a seat, but a whole stand, formerly a "family" stand is a different matter entirely.

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

If you have been in the South stand since day one, know all the people who sit around you, and like the view from behind the goals, it's certainly not ideal.

Add in the hassle of then having to try to get to the ticket office when you work full time and live outside Paisley and it becomes damned inconvenient.

You are right though... I don't like the deal I was offered but agreed to it. It's not my seat but the clubs. I never have been precious about a seat, but a whole stand, formerly a "family" stand is a different matter entirely.

I never had a problem with them getting the two stands if it brought club money. On walking up to game on Sunday it was sickening to see them all hanging around each end just promoting scummery...even worse when in ground...they would never ever get both ends ground again even if it meant us going down!

41 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

This ridiculous, arrogant nonsense has been raised by several other posters. You might want to check the thread before posting the same stuff.

Edited by oaksoft

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

This ridiculous, arrogant nonsense has been raised by several other posters. You might want to check the thread before posting the same stuff.

So u don't know the terms and conditions before u buy your season ticket? Your the one acting like a child.."the club don't want me etc" fecking grow up...

Edited by gstretchuk

8 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Nope that's why I haven't claimed it either way. You ready to admit your numbers on early bird tickets were wrong yet? 

Forgive me bassa, but you continually claim that ST sales are up, and you also CONTINUALLY use that falsehood to back up your support for the club kicking children and families out of their seats to accommodate bigotry.

we all look forward to getting a right good laugh at your wobbly responses.

8 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Which six figure sum is it that are you CONTINUALLY referencing? 

The club have never given any figure to back up their wholly abhorrent, back tracking decision to kick children and families out of their seats to accommodate Bigotry. Perhaps UEFA will steap in and close a section of the ground because our club have done NOTHING to deal with sectarian singing, and racism?

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Forgive me bassa, but you continually claim that ST sales are up, and you also CONTINUALLY use that falsehood to back up your support for the club kicking children and families out of their seats to accommodate bigotry.

we all look forward to getting a right good laugh at your wobbly responses.

Forgive me but I don’t, my claim is they were up last season as the club told us so. The clubs own figures validate this & all we have to go on for this season is the ‘over 3,200’ sold for early bird which was the same message as last season. 

You claimed we sold 3,500 last season but didn’t make it clear if that was early bird or total sales. A further claim ticket sales could be down 400-500 means at least one point has to be wrong. You’re obviously not willing to put your hands up to where you’re clearly wrong but that’s nothing new.

you can call it a wobble but anyone that read your post (bar your very small fan club) knows the above to be true. Nae luck.  

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Which six figure sum is it that are you CONTINUALLY referencing? 

The club have never given any figure to back up their wholly abhorrent, back tracking decision to kick children and families out of their seats to accommodate Bigotry. Perhaps UEFA will steap in and close a section of the ground because our club have done NOTHING to deal with sectarian singing, and racism?

Wrong again, deery me. Board member David Nicol confirmed on Twitter it was a six figure sum. Will we see another wobble for you or will you for the first time ever admit you were wrong? 

Let’s be honest though when GLS quoted 10% increase to player budget it should have been clear to all it was six figures. 

10 hours ago, DumboBud said:

Yep the sub six figure sum was ring fenced for good players.... 

I never said it was ffs. This is often where people make mistakes with my points and it genuinely could not be clearer. My point is a clear negative claim, it’s NOT me making an alternative positive one. 

Edited by bazil85

12 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Forgive me but I don’t, my claim is they were up last season as the club told us so. The clubs own figures validate this & all we have to go on for this season is the ‘over 3,200’ sold for early bird which was the same message as last season. 

You claimed we sold 3,500 last season but didn’t make it clear if that was early bird or total sales. A further claim ticket sales could be down 400-500 means at least one point has to be wrong. You’re obviously not willing to put your hands up to where you’re clearly wrong but that’s nothing new.

you can call it a wobble but anyone that read your post (bar your very small fan club) knows the above to be true. Nae luck.  

Wrong again, deery me. Board member David Nicol confirmed on Twitter it was a six figure sum. Will we see another wobble for you or will you for the first time ever admit you were wrong? 

Let’s be honest though when GLS quoted 10% increase to player budget it should have been clear to all it was six figures. 

Ffs do u ever give up from spouting the same pish over and over again...ur as boring as f**k!

19 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You are lying about not! Claiming ST sales are up this season, and still not one board member of SMFC has stated explicitly what actual figure of cash increase has been made by throwing families under the bigot bus!

fyi... 66p is a six figure sum!

17 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

You are lying about not! Claiming ST sales are up this season, and still not one board member of SMFC has stated explicitly what actual figure of cash increase has been made by throwing families under the bigot bus!

I take it you don't like the bigots in the family stand, or did I just imagined it. :rolleyes: 

11 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Show me where I have? 

Ffs give yourself a rest, :lol: you just can’t stand the facts on this subject. Record season ticket sales & home crowds at the new stadium for the first season of the arrangement, six figure income & allowance for 10% increase to our player budget.

But but but maybe the big bad GLS & DN are lying & we have lost 500 season ticket holders... please 🤣 ouch 

still not admitting you were wrong on ticket sales, completely side stepped. Wobble 

28 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Show me where I have? 

Ffs give yourself a rest, :lol: you just can’t stand the facts on this subject. Record season ticket sales & home crowds at the new stadium for the first season of the arrangement, six figure income & allowance for 10% increase to our player budget.

But but but maybe the big bad GLS & DN are lying & we have lost 500 season ticket holders... please 🤣 ouch 

still not admitting you were wrong on ticket sales, completely side stepped. Wobble 

Just tell us Baz... how many more ST's sold this season over last?

its a simple enough question that would back up even your histrionics..... if true?

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Just tell us Baz... how many more ST's sold this season over last?

its a simple enough question that would back up even your histrionics..... if true?

It is a simple question & the simple answer is I don’t know anything bar the early bird because it hasn’t been announced. Not sure what you don’t get about that. 

What I do know is your previous comment in this subject can’t possibly be right from both aspects. Have you some issue with admitting you’re wrong? Where did you pull the 3,500 figure from? 

More simple questions. Wobble 

This thread reminds me of the one currently running on Religion. Two sides, each convinced of that "right" is on their side. Destined never to meet in the middle.  I don't know anybody who likes the arrangement. I don't know anyone who would want it to persist into next season. Idealogues v pragmatists. There will be no winners in this debate. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

I never said it was ffs. This is often where people make mistakes with my points and it genuinely could not be clearer. My point is a clear negative claim, it’s NOT me making an alternative positive one. 

Nobody said you did ..... this may come as a shock but not everything is about you and your ‘opinions’

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

It is a simple question & the simple answer is I don’t know anything bar the early bird because it hasn’t been announced. Not sure what you don’t get about that. 

What I do know is your previous comment in this subject can’t possibly be right from both aspects. Have you some issue with admitting you’re wrong? Where did you pull the 3,500 figure from? 

More simple questions. Wobble 

But you keep saying ST sales are up, then freely admit you have no idea..! Are you surprised you only get comments ridiculing your crazy, confused, contradictory claims? 

Thanks for bringing up the st/earlybird post. I di believe the first line said something like "correct me if i am wrong"

and so far on ST sales you, and a couple of others have been unable to do so! In fact you admit it above. Classic Baz