Coronavirus

faraway saint

Just now, oaksoft said:

:snore

I have no idea why you keep banging on about shull. The problem right now is you. Pick a subject on the forum and you'll see evidence of you putting words in people's mouths, chucking personal insults around, always have to be right, belittling other's opinions. The problem is you.

This is your new tactic, playing to the crowd, trying to bring other's onto you side, pathetic, and reflects your desperation.

You're the problem with your ever growing hilarious attempts to be one of the boys.

Nice, but entirely predictable, deflection, sums you up.

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

This is your new tactic, playing to the crowd, trying to bring other's onto you side, pathetic, and reflects your desperation.

You're the problem with your ever growing hilarious attempts to be one of the boys.

How is that evidence coming along ?

You accused me of a criminal act.

You better be able to prove it and quickly.

28 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

This is your new tactic, playing to the crowd

What crowd? I am playing to no crowd whatsoever. I'm merely calling you out for being a dick.

Try respecting the opinions of those who hold a different view from you.

Is that really too much to ask?

Edited by oaksoft

32 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I have no idea why you keep banging on about shull. The problem right now is you. Pick a subject on the forum and you'll see evidence of you putting words in people's mouths, chucking personal insults around, always have to be right, belittling other's opinions. The problem is you.

Just now, oaksoft said:

What crowd? I am playing to no crowd whatsoever. I'm merely calling you out for being a dick.

:lol:

52 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

48 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You both show signs of what you accuse each other of doing. 

An example of Oakster shamelessly "putting words" in my mouth and simply telling complete lies regarding events that never remotely happened. 

image.png.5a64a35518c7b415f1eb73d739420101.png  

and an example of FS trying to bring others to his (ridiculously ignorant, unfounded and predictably proven wrong) side. 

image.png.c725c63a9d1047f48acf91a2846fe2c6.png

Two peas in a pod. 

Non covid excess deaths mirroring covid deaths. The pseudo second wave can’t be denied. It’s there in front of your eyes.

400-500+ covid deaths being announced daily since end of October yet only a small increase in excess deaths.

Excess deaths caused by restricting access to the NHS for 9 months. 

B1819938-0997-4B09-B79B-7C86ACF5ABF8.jpeg

007D1704-82EA-498E-B777-16288B556B87.jpeg

Excess mortality in Europe this winter no different really from 2018.

Note that excess winter mortality in 2019 was the lowest on record while winter excess mortality in 2020 was lower still until Covid.

There were large numbers of elderly vulnerable people susceptible to a pandemic. 

And probably not helped by throwing 25,000 out of them out of hospital and seeding covid into care homes 

37E89A92-255F-4525-81E2-3560A5620CC6.jpeg

7 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Population density in Ireland: 72 people per square Km.

Population density in Northern Ireland: 133 people per square Km.

The bulk of the populations live in urban areas. 27% of the population live in Dublin alone.

So population density clearly doesn’t explain it

25F3CDEB-4BDF-415D-91DA-9DA2DD3AB356.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

Heat map of covid “cases” in Ireland.

While debate whether masks work or not rages, it can see quite clearly that covid respects the border in Ireland.....

Or is it actually explained by differences in testing?

2D4BA4E1-C0C6-4BD9-B5B2-01D6A02023F9.jpeg

I expected more orange to be honest 🤔

Well, not quite the lockdown we had back in March.

If you can work from home, work from home, that'll discount all manufacturing and construction.

Never mind, got to keep the economy going. 

PS At least the roads will be quiet, I'll get home 5 minutes earlier every night. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, Sue Denim said:

Non covid excess deaths mirroring covid deaths. The pseudo second wave can’t be denied. It’s there in front of your eyes.

400-500+ covid deaths being announced daily since end of October yet only a small increase in excess deaths.

Excess deaths caused by restricting access to the NHS for 9 months. 

B1819938-0997-4B09-B79B-7C86ACF5ABF8.jpeg

007D1704-82EA-498E-B777-16288B556B87.jpeg

What's causing the excess deaths if there is no second wave and what's your evidence of mass fraud in the covid statistics? 

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Well, not quite the lockdown we had back in March.

If you can work from home, work from home, that'll discount all manufacturing and construction.

Never mind, got to keep the economy going. 

PS At least the roads will be quiet, I'll get home 5 minutes earlier every night. :lol:

Amazingly we are getting dithering doris doing a public address  at 8PM after Nic takes sensible action. That's imo probably not shared by some on here but hey ho

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

What's causing the excess deaths if there is no second wave and what's your evidence of mass fraud in the covid statistics? 

As you can clearly see from the graph, for the latest week there were no excess deaths.

You can also clearly see that there is no large spike in excess deaths this winter to accompany the covid deaths, like there was in Spring.

You can also clearly see the negative correlation between covid deaths this winter and non covid excess deaths.

I know you can see it baz. You can see the graphs the same as me.

Mortality this winter is clearly normal compared to the historical average. See graph below. 

IMO, restricting access to the NHS this year will have caused many deaths. Second graph shows excess deaths in private homes this year and very few of these are recorded as covid deaths. These are people not seeking medical attention and dying at home.

As for “mass fraud”, again you are attempting to conflate scepticism of lockdown restrictions and official statistics with “conspiracy theories”. 

There is no conspiracy theory. There is no mass fraud.

People are testing positive for covid. But we have no idea how this translates into infectiousness, how it translates into symptoms, how it translates into deaths. We did very little testing in the Spring so we have nothing to compare with. 

We have no idea of the operational false positive rates in these private labs - run for profit. They are cramming testing in and using poorly trained people and not adhering to guidelines to avoid cross contamination. This has all been reported. 

It’s not fraud. It’s not a conspiracy theory. It’s greed and incompetence.

And we are only testing for a subject virus. We have no idea if people are carrying other viruses, you know, like the flu.

If you had a test that could come back and tell you all the pathogens that people are carrying then I’m pretty sure we’d all be shocked. We’d have a completely different view of this winter. 

5B00F23D-6D04-4CB1-B171-4014CCD12737.jpeg

5C53687C-56E2-4419-A2F8-C2A1AAE3DC66.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

Amazingly we are getting dithering doris doing a public address  at 8PM after Nic takes sensible action. That's imo probably not shared by some on here but hey ho

Nic’s “sensible action” is evidence free, is killing people and destroying livelihoods. It’s anything but sensible.

Edited by Sue Denim

11 minutes ago, shull said:

An Influenza Lockdown, just like March.

Lockdown will be useless again.

Summer will clear the Influenza up.

By that time our Country will be near screwed, Businesses and Humans.

Fascism

Good to see Trump has had such a big effect on you...… COVID is Fake news :fishwallop

Your pal Boris will, as per, copy FM's Leadership and thinking...………… the man who said yesterday that Schools pose no threat - feckin fanny , no wonder so many die with tits like you at large  

18 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

Nic’s “sensible action” is evidence free, is killing people and destroying livelihoods. It’s anything but sensible.

She admitted during her announcement that it wasn't based on science but that she feared the virus being utterly out of control and the NHS swamped if she waited until the data became available to confirm what she feared.

In the meantime, everyone continues to use and abuse whatever statistics help them to catastrophise the situation in the NHS. The media is an absolute disgrace in this regard, fuelling unnecessary panic about virtually everything covid-related in order to sell newspapers or gain advertising revenue by driving people to their shitty advert-strewn websites..