Coronavirus

faraway saint

2 minutes ago, Slarti said:

Which was really my point. I wonder if people who don't wash their hands after going to the toilet would be OK with me touching my cock then wiping my hand on their face.

That's you spreading your manky cock onto someone else, I'm fine with mines.

MY point is this (hand washing) is an overplayed aspect and is unlikely to be the reason that Scotland, while not exactly worrying, has seen an unexplained rise in numbers. 

Also the "touching your face" idea is exaggerated, but that's ok, let's keep shouting about extreme issues when the majority are just getting on with life. 

That's you spreading your manky cock onto someone else, I'm fine with mines.
MY point is this (hand washing) is an overplayed aspect and is unlikely to be the reason that Scotland, while not exactly worrying, has seen an unexplained rise in numbers. 
Also the "touching your face" idea is exaggerated, but that's ok, let's keep shouting about extreme issues when the majority are just getting on with life. 
So, if you go for a pee and don't wash your hands then someone else touches the same part of the door handle as you before scratching an itch on their face doesn't essentially have the same result?

You would be quite happy for a doctor to "poke around" you immediately after "poking around" someone else and not washing their hands? Or a butcher to handle raw meat then serve you a quarter of gammon? It's essentially the same thing.

Washing your hands protects others, pandemic or not.

Just now, Slarti said:

So, if you go for a pee and don't wash your hands then someone else touches the same part of the door handle as you before scratching an itch on their face doesn't essentially have the same result?

You would be quite happy for a doctor to "poke around" you immediately after "poking around" someone else and not washing their hands? Or a butcher to handle raw meat then serve you a quarter of gammon? It's essentially the same thing.

Washing your hands protects others, pandemic or not.

What life threatening result are you talking about? 

A doctor, aye, a great analogy, smacking of desperation. 

Washing your hands is a killer, I've checked it out, oh wait, no it isn't.

Away and gies piece. :byebye

What life threatening result are you talking about? 
A doctor, aye, a great analogy, smacking of desperation. 
Washing your hands is a killer, I've checked it out, oh wait, no it isn't.
Away and gies piece. :byebye
Who mentioned life threatening result?

My post was just pointing out that, even though we were in a pandemic and people were being constantly reminded to wash their hands (something everyone should know anyway), some still weren't observing the basics of good hygiene.

The point is that the manky cnut doesn't know what germs they are spreading or the strength of the next person's immune system/genetic susceptibility.

Washing hands should be common sense for everyone.

1 minute ago, Slarti said:

My post was just pointing out that, even though we were in a pandemic and people were being constantly reminded to wash their hands (something everyone should know anyway), some still weren't observing the basics of good hygiene.

The point is that the manky cnut doesn't know what germs they are spreading or the strength of the next person's immune system/genetic susceptibility.

^^^^^ Drama queen alert. :lol:

MY post was, again, pointing out that this excitement about washing hands is being made out to be something that amounts to nothing. 

Aye, ok, I'm away to eat some dirt, pray for me. :byebye

Let's be honest about masks, over the last few months use in the stadium gas dipped every game as folk get fed up.  

Gym today not a single mask worn.

Out on Friday in Glasgow bouncers not even wearing or enforcing on folk coming in.

It's now a personal choice in all but law and not enforced.  Nicola only extending so she doesn't need to backtrack if things get worse.

On a side note if you wash your hands fir twenty seconds in the stadium bogs you would get frost bite. 

33 minutes ago, Slarti said:

To give fartaway his due, he is so accomplished at spouting shite that he is now probably immune to ingesting it.

And going by his general ignorance and aggression on here, he’s never been able to relate to other humans. So why would he care about his unclean, manky, personal habits.

All in all, it explains why I always feel dirty reading his posts and so have him on ignore.

^^^^^ Drama queen alert. [emoji38]
MY post was, again, pointing out that this excitement about washing hands is being made out to be something that amounts to nothing. 
Aye, ok, I'm away to eat some dirt, pray for me. :byebye

Wash your hands beforehand, you might "dirty" the dirt. [emoji2957]

11 hours ago, antrin said:

Remember to take off your gloves.

idiot.

5 hours ago, antrin said:

To give fartaway his due, he is so accomplished at spouting shite that he is now probably immune to ingesting it.

And going by his general ignorance and aggression on here, he’s never been able to relate to other humans. So why would he care about his unclean, manky, personal habits.

All in all, it explains why I always feel dirty reading his posts and so have him on ignore.

Comedy gold. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

6 hours ago, exiledfan said:

Let's be honest about masks, over the last few months use in the stadium gas dipped every game as folk get fed up.  

Out on Friday in Glasgow bouncers not even wearing or enforcing on folk coming in.

It's now a personal choice in all but law and not enforced.  Nicola only extending so she doesn't need to backtrack if things get worse.

On a side note if you wash your hands fir twenty seconds in the stadium bogs you would get frost bite. 

Enough of that honesty. :happyclapper

Edited by faraway saint

On 3/15/2022 at 6:25 PM, faraway saint said:

As previously mentioned mask wearing HASN'T been in place for some time in England so I would suggest your theory is, well, wild speculation, at best. 

Unless you're saying that the Scotland has more numpties than England..........................interesting idea. :lol:

You keep rabbiting  on about England ,check your facts ,it is on the increase in the southwest (similar  figures to Scotland) and large increase in Southeast ,other areas will follow ,it was was 1 in 30 last week across the whole of  England it's now 1 in 25. we are 1 in 18 .

41 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

You keep rabbiting  on about England ,check your facts ,it is on the increase in the southwest (similar  figures to Scotland) and large increase in Southeast ,other areas will follow ,it was was 1 in 30 last week across the whole of  England it's now 1 in 25. we are 1 in 18 .

Rabbiting on? 😆

Gies piece. 🙄

Edited by faraway saint

12 hours ago, waldorf34 said:

Quiet today, numbers going down I presume? :lol:

1 hour ago, waldorf34 said:

No they went up ,over 2000 in hospital now

They?

Ok, hospital wnet up by 39, but, more importantly they are flattening out, disappointingly for you.

Other numbers, better to look at them all, cases, average, DROPPING.

Deaths, slightly dropping.

ICU, flat.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, read below.................

On 3/16/2022 at 11:30 PM, exiledfan said:

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

They?

Ok, hospital wnet up by 39, but, more importantly they are flattening out, disappointingly for you.

ICU, flat.

Yesterday in Aldi no staff in masks and most shoppers too.  I'm off to get a haircut and I bet no one will be in a mask.  My personal choice now is to go mask free. I will however wear a mask if I'm in an establishment that requests I put one on out if respect. 

11 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

Yesterday in Aldi no staff in masks and most shoppers too.  I'm off to get a haircut and I bet no one will be in a mask.  My personal choice now is to go mask free. I will however wear a mask if I'm in an establishment that requests I put one on out if respect. 

I'll be hanging onto mine, although, as you say, it's becoming less and less by the majority of people.

As soon as it's the date in April, can't remember exactly when, I'll be burning mines, I've complied throughout but not enjoyed the mask wearing experience one bit. 

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

They?

ICU, flat.

Still going up not levelling out ,numbers today over 18000 cases