Top 6, game 3, Celtic v St Mirren, 20/5/23

I am going say it....so antrim is going to kick off....ready....  i hope the Rangers thrash Hibs .... i hope Hibs have 3 sent off... there is a crowd stampede and Johnson has bets on the game and we find out Hibs face a points deduction due to financials.... so Hibs 0 Them 12 please... going to take antrim off ignore to read the eruption😄

33 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I am going say it....so antrim is going to kick off....ready....  i hope the Rangers thrash Hibs .... i hope Hibs have 3 sent off... there is a crowd stampede and Johnson has bets on the game and we find out Hibs face a points deduction due to financials.... so Hibs 0 Them 12 please... going to take antrim off ignore to read the eruption😄

You'll be fine you did correctly refer to them as The Rangers ☺️

50 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I hate sevco but hope they win 5-0 today ☹️

Roll on 1:45 pm so I can get back to hating them

11 hours ago, Warrior Saint said:

Ur the wanker who thinks he's a hard man, don't like getting called out on it wee man....away and suck up fartaways arse some more ya fecking fool..

Lads, lads. Cool it or you will be throwing drinks at each other soon. Such a waste at the cost of them!