St Mirren v Aberdeen SPFL Premiership 27/8/23

shull

22 minutes ago, Warrior Saint said:

Creepy, why do you keep saying "we"? You in no way support club vocally at games or financially, all you have about Saints is a daft forum. Prob worst so called Saints supporter of all time, creep off...

We can meet up at the next game in Dundee and see who shouts the loudest. 🤣🤣🤣

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I can and if you have you should have spotted the flaw in his post and the condescending tone. 

It was excellent the way you capitalised away to underscore the point.   Certainly seemed as if you were talking down to the poster which suggests an unfair case of superiority.

We should not be scared of away fixtures, just more streetwise.

8 hours ago, Hunterian said:

Basher, are there still Dons fans out there that think that?  If so they must be a miserable bunch!

I probably exaggerated when I said "a lot" of them but, yes there are some who still think they are a heavyweight in Scottish, British and European football.  In my last job, there were quite a few who still believed they were still "the famous Aberdeen" and one guy in particular said to me "If Religion had never existed, Aberdeen would be regular champions of Scotland and have the financial clout of Celtic and Rangers."  Rangers did exist in those days right enough.

I feel some of them are deluded and still hark back to the Sir Alex Ferguson days.  I know Sir Alex is held in high regard by Buddies who enjoyed his era in Paisley (unfortunately that was before my time) but I feel St. Mirren fans are more grounded and realistic about our place in the football World.

Edited by BigYardsAndBasher
I typed "on" instead of "of".

14 minutes ago, guinness said:

Good result for Aberdeen tonight. Do not think this game should influence Sunday much. Only a few hours away by plane.

They played well 2nd half but were poor in the first. 

The sheep now have a pretty large squad, so can definitely see them rotate on Sunday.

Dot count:

W1 - 144

W2 - 59

W3 - 7

W4 - 4

W5 - 10

W6 - 41

W7 - 182

Total = 447

S1 - 31

S2 - 89

S3 - 33

S4 - 43

S5 - 21

Total = 217

M9 - 64

M8 - 56

M7 - 17

M6 - 0

M5 - 0

M4 - 0

M3 - 22

M2 - 58

M1 - 61

Total = 278

Grand Total = 942 home tickets remaining

8 hours ago, Hunterian said:

You should walk away as you have been called out and don’t have an answer. This was all down to your belief in your own importance.

You were providing one, or two word responses.

It was difficult to understand if you were struggling for time or just struggling.

You then backtracked on my last post, obviously you ran out of your attempts to be smart.

I decided you weren't worth the time, then you come back with this?

My wee gang of trolls do enjoy these type of posts, it gives them some self belief. :lol:

48 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You were providing one, or two word responses.

It was difficult to understand if you were struggling for time or just struggling.

You then backtracked on my last post, obviously you ran out of your attempts to be smart.

I decided you weren't worth the time, then you come back with this?

My wee gang of trolls do enjoy these type of posts, it gives them some self belief. :lol:

This represents the posts in no way, perhaps in your own mind.