Scum Hamas Terrorists Slaughter Jews In Israel

shull

23 hours ago, W6er said:

That's a very interesting wee video. I only got six minutes in and will have to watch the rest later, as I like to investigate the references.

The Peel Commission of 1937 is especially interesting:

https://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Maps/Story579.html

https://mapsontheweb.zoom-maps.com/post/92825728518/the-1937-peel-commission-partition-plan-for

That Amin Al-Husseini met Hitler is referenced in Wikipedia, thus:

I found that comment to be very suspicious, as I cannot imagine an Arab having blond hair and blue eyes. All the photographs online indicate that he didn't! 

I will have to look into this further, because my understanding was it was the Arabs who were offered the smaller portion of land and, quite understandably, refused the partition deal. However, this has made me rethink my understanding of the conflict. 

The problem is that there's so much propaganda it's difficult to know what to believe. I might actually buy a decent book on the subject.

May I suggest the following authors in history:

Ilan Pappé an Israeli Jew.

Avi Shlaim, an Israeli Jew.

Norman Finkelstein, an American Jew.

Noam Chomsky, an American Jew. 

Rashid Khalidi, a Palestinian/American. 

Tom Suárez, an American.

With the exception of one, all are academic professors.  

20 minutes ago, Jockmd said:

May I suggest the following authors in history:

Ilan Pappé an Israeli Jew.

Avi Shlaim, an Israeli Jew.

Norman Finkelstein, an American Jew.

Noam Chomsky, an American Jew. 

Rashid Khalidi, a Palestinian/American. 

Tom Suárez, an American.

With the exception of one, all are academic professors.  

I had one of Finkelstein's books actually! The Holocaust Industry. I would be looking for the most objective one I can find that simply provides the facts, with as little opinion as possible. Thanks for the recommendations, though, 

8 minutes ago, W6er said:

I had one of Finkelstein's books actually! The Holocaust Industry. I would be looking for the most objective one I can find that simply provides the facts, with as little opinion as possible. Thanks for the recommendations, though, 

When comes to 'facts' and 'opinion', it boils down to your own interpretation. 

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I mentioned a similar, IMO, scenario in Northern Ireland where years of hatred and atrocities HAD to be put aside to make progress.

As difficult as that was for many on both sides it's led to a settled period where people can live fairly normal lives.

The same concessions would have to be made in the middle east but after the move by Hamas a few weeks ago that makes it very difficult while things are still very raw. 

The IRA and loyalist terrorist groups never targeted old people and children in there campaigns and almost always provided a telephone call warning prior to any bombings. They never kidnapped large numbers of civilians. I think it would be difficult to compare both conflicts as being similar. 

1 hour ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

The IRA and loyalist terrorist groups never targeted old people and children in there campaigns and almost always provided a telephone call warning prior to any bombings. 

Enniskillen:

“Eleven people were killed, including three married couples. The dead were Wesley and Bertha Armstrong (aged 62 and 55), Kit and Jessie Johnston (aged 71 and 62), William and Agnes Mullan (aged 74 and 73), John Megaw (67), Alberta Quinton (72), Marie Wilson (20), Samuel Gault (49) and Edward Armstrong (52). Gordon Wilson, whose daughter Marie died in the blast and who was himself injured, went on to become a peace campaigner and member of Seanad Éireann. The twelfth fatality, Ronnie Hill, died after spending 13 years in a coma (aged almost 69). Sixty-three people were injured, including thirteen children, some of them permanently.”

Warrington:

“Three-year-old Johnathan Ball died at the scene. He had been in town with his babysitter, shopping for a Mother's Day card. The second victim, 12-year-old Tim Parry, was gravely wounded. He died on 25 March 1993 when his life support machine was switched off, after tests had found only minimal brain activity.“

From the album “No need to argue” written immediately after the Warrington bomb.

Regarding warnings about Warrington:

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/declassified-files-document-sets-out-how-ira-lied-about-warrington-bomb-warning-1001498

Age related deaths in Northern Ireland during the troubles:

IMG_4710.thumb.jpeg.b8c6d7345ffaa16158d14c055cee10c5.jpeg

6 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

I think it would be difficult to compare both conflicts as being similar. 

It really isn't. 

See post above.

If you can't see some similarities you're not really hoping that this mess will ever be resolved.

Again, exceedingly difficult after the escalation by Hamas a few weeks ago. 

Time IS a great healer. If any attempts had been made for peace after the atrocity above or bombings in England they would have failed yet here we are. 

Edited by faraway saint

10 hours ago, Jockmd said:

This is complete nonsense. 

9 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Some context would be helpful.

May I assist?

ALL your posts are fruitcake, bigoted bollox, albionsant.  I believe that’s all the context needed.

Here's a typically bizarre example of bollox from a few hours ago…

The IRA and loyalist terrorist groups never targeted old people and children in there (sic) campaigns and almost always provided a telephone call warning prior to any bombings.”

Those must have been fantastically sophisticated homemade bombs that the empathetic IRA knitted together.

11 hours ago, W6er said:

I would recommend, Ian Black's book.

BTW, I cancelled my account with Amazon when I read that when they deliver to the West Bank, they add a delivery charge to the  Palestinians, but its free for Israeli settlers.

11 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Some context would be helpful.

Albion, I don't have time to reply to every point in the video but the overall aim of solving the 'practicalities' of achieving the political Zionist state was expressed by the 'father of Zionism' and the hero in Israel, Theodor Herzl, when he wrote in 1895,

"We shall try to spirit the penniless population [the Palestinians] across the border by procuring employment for it in the transit countries while denying it employment in our own country...Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly"

However, that's not the case nowadays as Israel blatantly  forces the Palestinians from their land and homes.

6 hours ago, Jockmd said:

Albion, I don't have time to reply to every point in the video but the overall aim of solving the 'practicalities' of achieving the political Zionist state was expressed by the 'father of Zionism' and the hero in Israel, Theodor Herzl, when he wrote in 1895,

"We shall try to spirit the penniless population [the Palestinians] across the border by procuring employment for it in the transit countries while denying it employment in our own country...Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly"

However, that's not the case nowadays as Israel blatantly  forces the Palestinians from their land and homes.

Thanks for the civil reply. 

9 hours ago, antrin said:

May I assist?

ALL your posts are fruitcake, bigoted bollox, albionsant.  I believe that’s all the context needed.

The IRA and loyalist terrorist groups never targeted old people and children in there (sic) campaigns and almost always provided a telephone call warning prior to any bombings.”

Those must have been fantastically sophisticated homemade bombs that the empathetic IRA knitted together.

What a strange post. I am sure that Jock Md can answer his own questions, as he did in a civil manner. I won’t be taking any advice about “fruitcake posts” from a man that created a thread to highlight how often he ignores other posters 🤪

11 hours ago, faraway saint said:

It really isn't. 

See post above.

If you can't see some similarities you're not really hoping that this mess will ever be resolved.

Again, exceedingly difficult after the escalation by Hamas a few weeks ago. 

Time IS a great healer. If any attempts had been made for peace after the atrocity above or bombings in England they would have failed yet here we are. 

Thanks for the civil reply FS. It’s obviously a complex issue.

9 hours ago, antrin said:

May I assist?

You made a statement about ALL my posts being bigoted. Can you give some proof of this assertion please. I have included a definition below to help you look as I don’t believe you understand the meaning of the term. You may find that with some reflection you were hasty in making this comment, in which case a simple apology will suffice. 

D3FBAE8B-2679-4697-8899-DA020EBD0AA7.jpeg

13 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

You made a statement about ALL my posts being bigoted. Can you give some proof of this assertion please. I have included a definition below to help you look as I don’t believe you understand the meaning of the term. You may find that with some reflection you were hasty in making this comment, in which case a simple apology will suffice. 

I gave you the immediate proof of my assertion, referencing a recent post which illustrated your bigotry.

i won’t give the rest of your pish further light of day by re-posting it for you.

When I previously tried to engage with you (treating you as a normal poster) offering examples, facts and reality, you failed to engage.

I know that even this post is a waste of my time - which will please you.

Edited by antrin

On 11/2/2023 at 7:59 AM, antrin said:

I gave you the immediate proof of my assertion, referencing a recent post which illustrated your bigotry.

i won’t give the rest of your pish further light of day by re-posting it for you.

When I previously tried to engage with you (treating you as a normal poster) offering examples, facts and reality, you failed to engage.

I know that even this post is a waste of my time - which will please you.

Oh no you don’t, stop trying to escape out the back door with waffle. You made a slanderous comment about me posting bigoted content and I asked you for proof and you can’t provide it because you know fine well it doesn’t exist. The “proof “ that you provided (see below) does not meet the definition of bigotry as described in the dictionary. You couldn’t just admit you got it wrong and eat some humble pie like “all normal posters” have to do sometimes. I still stand by the comment that Irish terrorist groups never directly targeted baby’s, children and the old in there attacks which Hamas did as far as I am aware they never kidnapped over 200 civilians either. 

ALL your posts are fruitcake, bigoted bollox, albionsant.  I believe that’s all the context needed.

Here's a typically bizarre example of bollox from a few hours ago…

On 10/30/2023 at 10:24 PM, ALBIONSAINT said:

This is now 12 years old however gives a good overview of the difficulty in reaching a solution….

What your man should really be pointing out here in the 7th minute is 

That in 1948 the Arab people were two thirds of the population,

The UN committee plan was for land to be divided into 56%  to the minority most of which was the fertile land for farming for the Jewish people, who in there right mind ever thought that would be acceptable to two thirds of the population,  Mind boggling stuff 

Unsurprisingly the Arabs rejected the plan, it was a shit plan and meant only one thing war and one side were prepared for it.... no prizes for guessing who. 

The Israeli's already had their own plan {Dalot}  look it up... what we have now is the result of that plan,  millions of displaced people 

Edited by portmahomack saint

On 10/30/2023 at 11:20 PM, billyg said:

I saw a speech from the Jewish , late , Labour MP Gerald Kaufman recently , dating from around 15 years ago. In it , he said that the biggest mistake the Labour Govt of the time had made was to not recognise the democratically elected Hamas in Palestine , he said that whatever "we jews" think about it , Hamas are "the only show in town" as far as the Palestinians are concerned , and recognising Hamas would have given us a much better chance of coming to some sort of agreement !

Only problem with that Billy is Israel has never had any intention of striking a deal with the Palestinians and never will unless they are forced too, The only deal they want is to drive them into the Sinai desert, 

They even helped to set up the opposition to their biggest enemy Yasser Arafat and the PLO....  Divide and conquer works every time,  can't remember what they're called what was it again  🤔

Oh I got it Hamas 

Edited by portmahomack saint