New ads LED boards

2 men working under a suspended load?

No exclusion zone

no secondary tether for the upright section being installed

looks like the teleporter is being used to maneuvre those uprights

I can see the main structural beams have been bored to take the horizontal beams, would I trust those guys to do that on the basis of astructural engineer report?  I guess not!

no traffic or pedestrian management

And it looks like that COULD be someone riding on the teleporter forks

no freakin' hard hats.

It' an absolute disgrace that the club has allowed the work to be done in this manner, I thought we had health & safety advice in the club.  Whoever signed off on this should hang their heads in shame.  It's literally a crime to expose those guys to that kind of risk.

1 hour ago, beyond our ken said:

No exclusion zone

I can see the main structural beams have been bored to take the horizontal beams, would I trust those guys to do that on the basis of astructural engineer report?  I guess not!

no freakin' hard hats.

It' an absolute disgrace that the club has allowed the work to be done in this manner, I thought we had health & safety advice in the club.  Whoever signed off on this should hang their heads in shame.  It's literally a crime to expose those guys to that kind of risk.

Have you contacted the club to make these points? 🍿🍿😢

1 hour ago, beyond our ken said:

No exclusion zone

no freakin' hard hats.

I think it’s the Kibble carrying out the work. 

Pin out and 3, 2, 1 

e04a51926d198ae504195c329eb58cb8.jpg

Let's play, spot the person on the forks. [emoji1787]

Nope I COULDN'T see anyone either. [emoji1787]
Maybe it's just cos I can't find my glasses, but I can't see any forks, never mind someone on them. Looks more like a big clampy/grippy thingy (feck knows the right terminology) holding the big red metally thingy. And if you think that's bad, you really don't want to hear me explain how da interweb workees.

Maybe it's just cos I can't find my glasses, but I can't see any forks, never mind someone on them. Looks more like a big clampy/grippy thingy (feck knows the right terminology) holding the big red metally thingy. And if you think that's bad, you really don't want to hear me explain how da interweb workees.
So the CHS is held by a clamp and a strop from a jib. That's 2 of the thingys that BOK couldn't see aswell. [emoji848]

Wonder if they employed Buzz Aldrin as the astructural engineer. [emoji1787]

1 hour ago, Slarti said:
2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:
e04a51926d198ae504195c329eb58cb8.jpg

Let's play, spot the person on the forks. emoji1787.png

Nope I COULDN'T see anyone either. emoji1787.png

the two right-angled parts either side of the beam are forks, they are being used to support the beam

The man must have pissed off while you were zooming in on the photo, or more likely fell off.

the two right-angled parts either side of the beam are forks, they are being used to support the beam
The man must have pissed off while you were zooming in on the photo, or more likely fell off.
I assumed you were talking about forks as in forklift type forks. So clampy/grippy thingies are also called forks?

5 minutes ago, Slarti said:
11 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

I assumed you were talking about forks as in forklift type forks. So clampy/grippy thingies are also called forks?

The clampy/grippy thingamabobs are forks that have been moved close together To clampy/grip the beam/column.