Hearts, Kille, Aberdeen, Celtic & Rangers!

W6er

These are our next five games!ย ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I've said it before, but to reiterate, Aberdeen are in a false position and now their European campaign has ended they will start accumulating points.

I really hope I'm wrong, but based on our current form I think we'll be lucky to get three points from these fixtures.ย 

Please tell me I'm being a pessimistic, miserable, bar steward!ย 

ย 

These are our next five games!ย [emoji51]
I've said it before, but to reiterate, Aberdeen are in a false position and now their European campaign has ended they will start accumulating points.
I really hope I'm wrong, but based on our current form I think we'll be lucky to get three points from these fixtures.ย 
ย 

You're not. You're actually being a pessimistic, miserable, c**t. [emoji16]

2 minutes ago, Slarti said:

ย 

ย 

You're not. You're actually being a pessimistic, miserable, c**t. emoji16.png

ย 

Fair.ย 

I think the Killie home game is our best opportunity to win points.ย 

Prove me wrong, Saints! Let's see a return to that magnificent early season league campaign!ย ๐Ÿ™

On 12/19/2023 at 12:54 AM, W6er said:

These are our next five games!ย ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

ย 

Watching them now they are not,ย  actually they look like relegation candidates I'm not jokingย 

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, ThePigeon said:

Could anyone help me with 2 tickets for the Rangers game please? Iโ€™m Chris, a Leeds United fan from Yorkshire whoโ€™s working my way through the Scottish 42 league grounds. Thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/RangersFCVideos/videos/rangers-v-st-mirren-cis-cup-final-the-pigeon-conspiracy/149399528597529/ย 

You sure you weren't at Hampden in 2010,ย 

Go chase yerself ya flying rat..๐Ÿ˜‚

1 minute ago, Helmettroll said:

https://www.facebook.com/RangersFCVideos/videos/rangers-v-st-mirren-cis-cup-final-the-pigeon-conspiracy/149399528597529/ย 

You sure you weren't at Hampden in 2010,ย 

Go chase yerself ya flying rat..๐Ÿ˜‚

Jesus Christ ๐Ÿ˜‚ thatโ€™s an unfortunate coincidence user name in no way linked to that club or incident. Iโ€™m not into the old firm stuff but I particularly dislike Rangers as a club.

8 minutes ago, ThePigeon said:

Jesus Christ ๐Ÿ˜‚ thatโ€™s an unfortunate coincidence user name in no way linked to that club or incident. Iโ€™m not into the old firm stuff but I particularly dislike Rangers as a club.

That's good to hear mate, any foe of that club is a friend of ours..๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm sure someone will help you out bud, good luck ๐Ÿคž
ย 

1 hour ago, Helmettroll said:

That's good to hear mate, any foe of that club is a friend of ours..๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm sure someone will help you out bud, good luck ๐Ÿคž
ย 

Check your zip on the back of your head H.

I can only reassure with my words on here. I follow Leeds home and away and Ireland away. I completed the 92 grounds in 2016. Iโ€™m now 15 grounds into Scotlands 42. When I drive up which is usually an 8 hour minimum round trip, I like to tick 2 grounds within close proximity. I was just up last weekend and had Alloa and Stirling planned. Stirling was postponed unfortunately so just saw Alloa-Edinburgh. I liked the look of this fixture with Rangers as I can drive straight to Greenock after to get 2 ticks in on the day before the drive back. Sometimes I do the trips alone by car, coach or train and others a mate will come to half the cost of fuel which would happen on this occasion. Iโ€™m just trying to give any info so I can be trusted. I tried to email the club last season when you played Celtic as it was a similar 12.30 and 3.00 match situation explaining my neautrality but it was a no go from the club, even when offering up face to face collection and proof of Leeds membership and even my twitter account to pick through. So I didnโ€™t go as itโ€™s a long way to travel to risk not entering.

@ThePigeon

Perhaps chose a game that doesnโ€™t include the bigot brothers aka the Old Firm (trademarked).

Itโ€™s invariably a much better atmosphere when we donโ€™t play them. Plus if you are doing such an experience then Iโ€™m sure the club may arrange for a quick tour of the stadium the day before if you write to them in advance.ย 

Make us your last ground in Scotland as we are clearly the best club!ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Did you make a webpage or social media of your visits to the 92 grounds? It sounds like something Iโ€™d like to do at some stage.ย 

2 hours ago, Albanian Buddy said:

@ThePigeon

Perhaps chose a game that doesnโ€™t include the bigot brothers aka the Old Firm (trademarked).

Itโ€™s invariably a much better atmosphere when we donโ€™t play them. Plus if you are doing such an experience then Iโ€™m sure the club may arrange for a quick tour of the stadium the day before if you write to them in advance.ย 

Make us your last ground in Scotland as we are clearly the best club!ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Did you make a webpage or social media of your visits to the 92 grounds? It sounds like something Iโ€™d like to do at some stage.ย 

The bigot brothers matches are often different kick off times as explained above allowing me a chance to see 2 grounds in a day. So the Sky and BBC alba games are most appealing to double up.

Apart from physically recording matches in a notepad I donโ€™t use social media that much, I have an X account but itโ€™s only been open since August. I do use the Futbology app though if youโ€™ve got it or heard of it? You can add me on there and see all my matches Iโ€™ve attended.

4 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Whit? ^^^^

I think you were quoted as, presumably living in Leeds, you can potentially vet this poster. You could meet him in Leeds with the tickets and perhaps even conduct an informal language analysis test to ensure that he isn't a Weegie trying to obtain tickets in the home end. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

Yeah cheers anyway everyone, I was expecting suspicion and rightfully so. If anyone does want to help although seems unlikely with the warm welcome Iโ€™m getting I can by message give my number, Twitter, Futbology name so I can be vetted. Can meet face to face on the day and all that. Thanks.

edit: My Twitter/X handle is @CoinnighAgTroid

Edited by ThePigeon
Added Twitter/X handle.