Ross Co (A) 27/2/24

23 minutes ago, alanb said:

Var tonight was ref from Saturday poor again only looked at shirt pulled not hand ball 

The main VAR referee tonight was Greg Aitken, who after his retiral from reffing, is the main VAR referee for the SFA. He should look for a new career after not checking that handball, but no doubt the SFA will just brush it under the carpet. The clubs are paying good money to have this facility but it is not fit for purpose and neither are the people that are currently implementing it.

15 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

Did you mean 'least' likely?

This was the most painful draw in living memory.

Who would disagree with Derek Adams tonight?

It was very painful to watch and we were very poor but I'd also say the pitch was terrible, you can't play good football on a park like that, we played much better football on the Livingston pitch so maybe it's not as bad as everyone makes out, at least it's always the same all year round.  

1 minute ago, party politics said:

The main VAR referee tonight was Greg Aitken, who after his retiral from reffing, is the main VAR referee for the SFA. He should look for a new career after not checking that handball, but no doubt the SFA will just brush it under the carpet. The clubs are paying good money to have this facility but it is not fit for purpose and neither are the people that are currently implementing it.

Spot on! 

3 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

It was very painful to watch and we were very poor but I'd also say the pitch was terrible, you can't play good football on a park like that, we played much better football on the Livingston pitch so maybe it's not as bad as everyone makes out, at least it's always the same all year round.  

Another good post mate. 

33 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Another good assessment.

Where has @elvis gone, oh, his usual, posts prolifically when we're down, even laughing again, then slithers away when we score.

Wish he was banned from here as well as P&B, a waste of fresh air. :thumbsdown 

Why don't you go f**k yourself .we were f**king woefull  that's probably the worst I have seen from us in a long time.

Just now, elvis said:

So you have changed your mind and decided im a racist .

I've since heard what you posted and it seems a mixture of your stupidity, which isn't debateable, and slightly racist opinion.

All in all, I don't see many defending you on P&B. 

Most are glad you're gone.

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

I've since heard what you posted and it seems a mixture of your stupidity, which isn't debateable, and slightly racist opinion.

Slightly racist? 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Are you aware he's been banned for posting a racist post on P&B? 

I await your apology. :byebye

I'm aware as much as you are, and like you don't know what was said, 

I've been on here long enough to know him as no racist, and as you well know, sometimes things can be taking out of context 

You like to dish it out so should be able to take it in return like most of us, I'd say you owe him a apology 

Just now, portmahomack saint said:

I'm aware as much as you are, and like you don't know what was said, 

I've been on here long enough to know him as no racist, and as you well know, sometimes things can be taking out of context 

You like to dish it out so should be able to take it in return like most of us, I'd say you owe him a apology 

I'd say since you DON'T know what was said (I do) I'm bemused why you can decide he didn't post s racist view? :blink:

That sums you up, not very bright and jumping to conclusions.

As for dishing it out, you've been on drugs for the last few weeks.

Back in my pocket. :byebye

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'd say since you DON'T know what was said (I do) I'm bemused why you can decide he didn't post s racist view? :blink:

That sums you up, not very bright and jumping to conclusions.

As for dishing it out, you've been on drugs for the last few weeks.

Back in my pocket. :byebye

Did you see it or read it....  No so you don't know 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Yes I'm a racist that supports a team with at least 6 players who are not white but are good footballers why would I do that if I'm a racist I do not have a problem cheering any of them in a St Mirren  strip.