St Mirren v Aberdeen SPFL Premiership

shull

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Well done saints, we didn't blow it and we are 4th again.  Going in the right direction again at last

II didn't think we had a double in us so late on but perseverance seems to be our motto these days

The sign of a good team for sure. Loving this never say die attitude. 😎👏👏👏

Yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeessssssssss!

What a finish to a fairly non event of a match!

Aberdeen didn't deserve to win today.  They were cheating throughout the whole game.  Kicking the ball away, taking ages with throw-ins and free kicks, pulling shirts and getting away with it all afternoon.

I'm guessing Neil Warnock has decided his players aren't good enough to win matches by legal means and playing football so he's resorted to getting his players to cheat and waste time and con the officials.

I love it when we beat Aberdeen, absolutely love it!  A bunch of deluded diddies believing they are still the force they were under Alex Ferguson.  "Famous Aberdeen" my arse!  Get it up the lot of them!

18 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Well done saints, we didn't blow it and we are 4th again.  Going in the right direction again at last

II didn't think we had a double in us so late on but perseverance seems to be our motto these days

At 1-0 down we were 5-1 against to win.

I kept the faith!

Oh... Rangers at home almost guaranteed a penalty! 😎

Screenshot_2024-03-02-17-23-34-374_com.bet365Wrapper.Bet365_Application-edit.jpg

This is a statement win....how many times have we flattered to deceive....that's 3 goals very very late on...SR is the biggest asset we have ....break bank ...give him 5 year contract and 600k a year .... he can take a modest player to a winner

2 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

This is a statement win....how many times have we flattered to deceive....that's 3 goals very very late on...SR is the biggest asset we have ....break bank ...give him 5 year contract and 600k a year .... he can take a modest player to a winner

50 year contract 

IF Carlsberg did results v Dons. Absolutely buzzing. Not good for the old ticker but it does make for fun. One of my Dons' workmates made the mistake of texting me on 90 minutes with the score and a few laughing emojis. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Very enjoyable at the end. Lost a poor goal early, though a good shot. Never really looked like scoring and looked like Aberdeen,s time wasting would win it. To get two in injury time and see their faces was marvellous. Really really enjoyed that.