St Mirren v Aberdeen SPFL Premiership

shull

1 hour ago, CraigyBoy said:

An absolutely fantastic win  - made all the very sweeter as it was the same opposition who " stole " 2 points from  us when they got an ill deserved draw back in August .  

We have played better for less reward - which demonstrates the fight and attitude within the team 

Yet again the Manager is getting levels of performances from players which almost defies belief 

Comfortably top 6 and looking for more 👍

Great times to be a Saint 😊😊

Totally agree with this. The draw in August has rankled with me ever since, so to beat them in such a similar way was surely karma. The team showed incredible tenacity and character to still be pushing for an equaliser in time added on, but then to find a winner took the day to a whole new level. Going above Killie in the league was the icing on the cake. Hope Infantino enjoyed his day out at the SMISA stadium. Fantastic day!

COYS!!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Again, VAR got the decision correct but WHY the length of time? 

Surely 30 seconds was enough to see if it was inside the box?

Probably checking build up to it took time but i agree it seems far to long

16 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Like someone mentioned above absolutely love beating them I took video of celebration after the equaliser and kept it running when we broke up the park as we scored again fell down the stairs dropped the phone smashed my leg off the seats but it was so worth it. 

I'd love to see the footage! :clapping

Absolutely amazing finish to a game. Truly breathtaking. I was delirious.

16 hours ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Can’t remember a bounce like that at the new stadium since the play-off pens win against Dundee Utd. It was rocking. 
Great strike for them to take the lead then they resorted to hoofball, diving and time wasting. Shinnie should’ve been booked much earlier in the game and some of McGrath’s antics were sad to see. Made the late late goals so much sweeter. 
We tried to play much more football than them but didn’t look like scoring in the second half. The subs played their part, especially Olusanya (again). O’Hara’s penalty was ice-cool too although I couldn’t watch it live. What a way to win an important game of football. 
Still absolutely buzzing but feeling my age. Needed to pop into a garage to get some paracetamol before the trek back to Fife. 😂
The celebrations at the end just confirms the brilliant spirit in our squad.

COYS!!!!!

Couldn’t say it any better!

9 hours ago, W6er said:

I'd love to see the footage! :clapping

Absolutely amazing finish to a game. Truly breathtaking. I was delirious.

I tried to post the video on here but file was too big it's on blackandwhitearmy twitter page on a reply to one of their posts tonight. 

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

I tried to post the video on here but file was too big it's on blackandwhitearmy twitter page on a reply to one of their posts tonight. 

Magic, pal. I will look out for it.  Thanks. :) 

Edited by W6er

• shull changed the title to St Mirren v Hearts SPFL Premiership 6/4/24
  • shull changed the title to St Mirren v Aberdeen SPFL Premiership