Jack Ross Must Go.

I'm hoping the season goes well, but i am having doubts after watching last Saturdays game at Firhill, it was like watching a junior team play, shocking!

Jack would have been better signing players from the homeless world cup as they play better, look forward to next home game to see what happens!

Mate, let it go. Its not worth the airtime. Sure, the forum is about opinions and debate, maybe even the odd heated one to keep us all going though the cold winter months but this guy just takes the opposite view on topics simply to draw attention to himself.

He posts shite, people respond calling it it out and he posts even more shite like some nauseating ouroboros.

You've got better things do be doing surely?

I'm not spending much time on it bud, but you're right - ignoring is the best option.

3 minutes ago, Soctty said:

I'm not spending much time on it bud, but you're right - ignoring is the best option.

If we get off to a good start in the league, they'll crawl back into the cracks in the ground. 

To have the knifes out before a ball is kicked in the league campaign is simply laughable. These people for me are not supporters.

I wasn't best pleased with the appointments of Craig,Murray or Rae but supported them and the team until they were sacked . 

Each to their own I suppose.

1 hour ago, DLBud said:

Mate, let it go. Its not worth the airtime. Sure, the forum is about opinions and debate, maybe even the odd heated one to keep us all going though the cold winter months but this guy just takes the opposite view on topics simply to draw attention to himself.

He posts shite, people respond calling it it out and he posts even more shite like some nauseating ouroboros.

You've got better things do be doing surely?

You have got me sussed also. :lol:

Ross made ten signings in January and if my quick mental tally up is correct another sixteen this close season

McShane

Hilson

Reilly

Samson

Buchanan

Stewart

Stewart

Kirkpatrick

Resigned this summer.

Baird

Eckersley

McKenzie

Irvine

Langfield

Todd

Smith

Stelios

So twenty six signings, and i think i may have forgot one??? Add the other two being touted at the moment then it 28 in total. 

3 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Ross made ten signings in January and if my quick mental tally up is correct another sixteen this close season

McShane

Hilson

Reilly

Samson

Buchanan

Stewart

Stewart

Kirkpatrick

Resigned this summer.

Baird

Eckersley

McKenzie

Irvine

Langfield

Todd

Smith

Stelios

So twenty six signings, and i think i may have forgot one??? Add the other two being touted at the moment then it 28 in total. 

You could certainly say that this is the team that Jack Built.

McShane
Hilson
Reilly
Samson
Buchanan
Stewart
Stewart
Kirkpatrick
Resigned this summer.
Baird
Eckersley
McKenzie
Irvine
Langfield
Todd
Smith
Stelios

So you're counting those resigned in the summer? How wonderfully disingenuous.

26 minutes ago, Soctty said:

So you're counting those resigned in the summer? How wonderfully disingenuous.

Maybe you need a wee word with yourself? Disingenuous ffs...

the players resigned in the summer are counted because Ross signed them, he didnt have to, but he chose to. If thats too difgicult to grasp i forgive you.

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

the players resigned in the summer are counted because Ross signed them, he didnt have to, but he chose to. If thats too difgicult to grasp i forgive you.

How many league games have we lost ? Just wondering.  

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

None the league hasnae started yet, you sure you are a soccer fan...?

Soccer ? I'm Scottish mate fittba is a great game especially following the rollercoaster ride of the buds. Your ride on the other hand always seems to be speeding down the hill at 100mph. Get off that cart there is actually enjoyment to be had following St Mirren you should try it. 

14 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Still being either disingenuous or thick. You said "(apparently 26 signings still doesn't qualify yet to be 'Jack's Team'"

You're suggesting he's signed 26 players. It's not enough for you that he has actually signed a squad of players - 18 of them. You felt the need to exaggerate that by including players who signed new contracts in the summer. If you have an agenda, best thing to do is be subtle with it, then people might come round to your way of thinking rather than lie and look stupid.

Nobody, by the way, has spoken about Jack "getting his own team" since he got his own team in January and went on to have the best form in the league for the rest of the season...

Probably best if you get back in your box and have a nap son...

34 minutes ago, Soctty said:

Still being either disingenuous or thick. You said "(apparently 26 signings still doesn't qualify yet to be 'Jack's Team'"

You're suggesting he's signed 26 players. It's not enough for you that he has actually signed a squad of players - 18 of them. You felt the need to exaggerate that by including players who signed new contracts in the summer. If you have an agenda, best thing to do is be subtle with it, then people might come round to your way of thinking rather than lie and look stupid.

Nobody, by the way, has spoken about Jack "getting his own team" since he got his own team in January and went on to have the best form in the league for the rest of the season...

sugar-pie, honeybunch.

45 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Soccer ? I'm Scottish mate fittba is a great game especially following the rollercoaster ride of the buds. Your ride on the other hand always seems to be speeding down the hill at 100mph. Get off that cart there is actually enjoyment to be had following St Mirren you should try it. 

I have been 'trying it' for fifty years. Why did you ask me how many league games we had lost? Seems an incredibly negatively phrased question from one espousing the enjoyment of watching our club.

also i dont subscribe to the 'I am a better fan than you' school of thought. That incredibly negative attempt at  'Oneupmanship' is what drives people away from social interaction and ultimately whatever that interaction is based around.

in an open, transparent fan-owned club all peacefully held views are tolerated.

50 minutes ago, Soctty said:

I wanna kiss you all over....son!

1 minute ago, Soctty said:

I'm afraid I must deny you your wish... :blink:

C'mon superfan dont go all coy on me.

BTW Ross has made 26 signings, (fact) but people still suggest he hasnt got his own squad yet. Lets see how we square up to Airdrie for purpose, professionalism and passion. Then bring on those cheating Jeremy Hunt's from Grangemouth!