Two Days Left. Time To Decide, Or To Roll The Dice

div

Nearly 3am. Just back in from a charity function where the usual array of auction items included the ubiquitous signed OF shirts, and VIP packages for games in their middens. When introducing the Rangers VIP package for auction, the person conducting the auction who was... Well, he was knighted this week and likes refrigeration, announced that one of 'Walter Smith's backers' was in the room, and this brought cheers and applause from those of a blue cheek persuasion in the Hilton. 'Let's hope Rangers come out of this and we have Old Firm games next season' warbled the newly-knighted ex-Sellik director.

Aye, I fair stood up and applauded the chancer in the room ready to save (The) Rangers, once Whytey had seen to administration, and Greeny took care of that nasty liquidation business.

We need to stand strong and be an antidote to this utter pish.

Good man. Don't use FB or Twitter myself. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

I asked Steven McGarry to ask Ian Fergie, given he begs for Saints fans forgiveness at the end of the 87 cup final DVD, for his "banter" when with other clubs, via Twitter. He said he'd pass it on. Edited by Hambud

When you make a comment on twitter others can copy it, it's called a re-tweet.

Not on any of these social sites so just taking a guess.

correct guess. Michelle mone retweeted me so 160k followers saw about 10000hrs, Hayley McQueen didn't which was sad given her dads connection to the club, is there bad blood there or maybe she's not allowed contractually by Sky. Others asked but not RT'd Robbie Savage, Rio Ferdinand, Alan Car, Snoop Dogg, Gary linekar, Zoo magazine, and many many others.

I did try to join yesterday even phoned their helpline but the chaap was in his car said he would phone back. I'm still waiting, are these the type of people you would want to give your money to???

same could be said about the actual club who for 3 weeks still have not got back to me about renewing my season ticket, but yes l still want to give them my money.v

correct guess. Michelle mone retweeted me so 160k followers saw about 10000hrs, Hayley McQueen didn't which was sad given her dads connection to the club, is there bad blood there or maybe she's not allowed contractually by Sky. Others asked but not RT'd Robbie Savage, Rio Ferdinand, Alan Car, Snoop Dogg, Gary linekar, Zoo magazine, and many many others.

Has nobody asked Charlie Adam? He seemingly retweets everything!

"Hey Charlie how's about a retweet for a liverpool fan whose goldfish has diarrhea?"

If you had problem joining online try this link ?

http://www.10000hours.org/dd10.php

Well done Div, I have now joined up thumbup2.gif , still unsure if this is the way to go. I am concerned I have let my heart rule my head.

Anyway if it is going ahead I would rather be in it than out of it. The thing is when the going gets tough I will still be in it, I just hope that my fellow Buddies are like minded. The concern I have is when we hit hard times and relegation is a reality there will be some heading for the exit door. That is the time when we need to stick together.

Edited by Kendo

Well done Div, I have now joined up thumbup2.gif , still unsure if this is the way to go. I am concerned I have let my heart rule my head.

Anyway if it is going ahead I would rather be in it than out of it. The thing is when the going gets tough I will still be in it, I just hope that my fellow Buddies are like minded. The concern I have is when we hit hard times and relegation is a reality there will be some heading for the exit door. That is the time when we need to stick together.

I think there is always going to be concern about members leaving the CIC, either because of changes in circumstance, or perhaps because they maybe vote against a key issue but the other members carry it and they take the huff !

The £9.5k per month that has currently been pledged comes from 803 individual people, I still think that many more will join up after the deal is done once they see that the CIC really does own the club and the members really do get consulted on key decisions.

With 3,000 season ticket holders alone, I'd hope we could end up with a couple of thousand members in the fullness of time.

That would mean we could pay off the borrowing a lot quicker than is currently estimated, saving us a lot of money and greatly reducing the risk of financial difficulties through member drop outs.

Also imagine the scenario where we had say 2000 members each paying in £10 per month and the debt was cleared. The members would have £20k per month coming in to the organisation and would be free to spend it on whatever they wished. Think of the good that could do the football club !

Of course that is a long way off, and there is also the possibility that the members might decide to lower the subs once the debt was paid off.

I think there is always going to be concern about members leaving the CIC, either because of changes in circumstance, or perhaps because they maybe vote against a key issue but the other members carry it and they take the huff !

The £9.5k per month that has currently been pledged comes from 803 individual people, I still think that many more will join up after the deal is done once they see that the CIC really does own the club and the members really do get consulted on key decisions.

With 3,000 season ticket holders alone, I'd hope we could end up with a couple of thousand members in the fullness of time.

That would mean we could pay off the borrowing a lot quicker than is currently estimated, saving us a lot of money and greatly reducing the risk of financial difficulties through member drop outs.

Also imagine the scenario where we had say 2000 members each paying in £10 per month and the debt was cleared. The members would have £20k per month coming in to the organisation and would be free to spend it on whatever they wished. Think of the good that could do the football club !

Of course that is a long way off, and there is also the possibility that the members might decide to lower the subs once the debt was paid off.

Completely agree with all of the above. However I remain unconvinced that this is the correct way to go.

Now that I am part of it I will give it my 100% support.

The saying "if you always do what you've always done you'll always get what you've always got" comes to mind. Perhaps it is time to do something completely different.

God bless the CIC and all who sail in her.

Completely agree with all of the above. However I remain unconvinced that this is the correct way to go.

Now that I am part of it I will give it my 100% support.

The saying "if you always do what you've always done you'll always get what you've always got" comes to mind. Perhaps it is time to do something completely different.

God bless the CIC and all who sail in her.

IF the deal goes through then there will be justifiable cause for celebration, however once that passes the real hard work begins.

With great power comes great responsibility !

IF the deal goes through then there will be justifiable cause for celebration, however once that passes the real hard work begins.

With great power comes great responsibility !

The levels of fan support is cause for celebration....jury is still very much be out of the CIC itself.

I think the opening day of the supporters bar will be a better point to talk about celebrations. We really need to see it all working before the champers get's opened.

The levels of fan support is cause for celebration....jury is still very much be out of the CIC itself.

I think the opening day of the supporters bar will be a better point to talk about celebrations. We really need to see it all working before the champers get's opened.

And you would have the f**king cheek to be first in the queue,

tenner a month is hee haw to you Sid come and join the St Mirren brotherhood smile.png

No value in it for me LS. If I spend money there has to be something in it for me. The CIC doesn't offer me anything. I don't drink so the bar is a waste of time. The community slant is all but dead so there's no warm fuzzy feeling to be gained from doing good. As a miser I wouldn't spend a single tenner on it, never mind 10 years worth of tenners.

I've bought my season ticket and that'll do me.