B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

By giving away a penalty you of course mean handballing it once it had already wizzed past you......dont forget my headed clearance from your other open net......be gentle now am no well smile.png

Yes I had probably the worst game I have had since I was about 15. The only consolation I took from the end of the match was that I didn't end up in hospital, whereas 25% of my team did thumbdown.gif

Dirty Terror bastards.

Yes I had probably the worst game I have had since I was about 15. The only consolation I took from the end of the match was that I didn't end up in hospital, whereas 25% of my team did thumbdown.gif

Dirty Terror bastards.

You should maybe go for a check up on that neck sprain from watching the ball fly by you so many times whistling.gif

Edited by irvine_buddie

You should maybe go for a check up on that neck sprain from watching the ball fly by you so many times whistling.gif

Anyone know if you can change your man of the match nominee after you have already voted ?

Yes I had probably the worst game I have had since I was about 15. The only consolation I took from the end of the match was that I didn't end up in hospital, whereas 25% of my team did :thumbsdown

Dirty Terror bastards.

Your win at any cost approach came at a high price. ;-)

I can't actually remember seeing any of the guys picking their injuries.

A few dodgy decisions last night all coming in favour of Bayern Bibless, divs team...

The penalty appeal against our talismanic captain Mr Zo was laughable!!!!

Not sure about that. The Terrors got a penalty last week, and got a penalty this week too. And Richard gave both of them away btw !

Ooft, sorry to hear it is that bad Rich, hope the op goes well and you are back heading clearances over the bar after my ill-timed rushes from goal soon.

Quite a night for you all in all, giving away a penalty, taking one shot flush in the face and then breaking your wrist.

Teamer invites going out today for next weeks match, looks like there is going to be a lot of churn so look lively standby guys !

The tension is unbearable? Hope I get in! ;) And I hope the 2 lads that got injured make a swift recovery! Nothing worse than being out injured! Edited by Saintstef

A few dodgy decisions last night all coming in favour of Bayern Bibless, divs team...

The penalty appeal against our talismanic captain Mr Zo was laughable!!!!

Mr Zo's a thug! :-P

Speedy recovery for the injured guys.

Sent from my C6603 using Black & White Army mobile app

Edited by BIG BEN

Mr Zo's a thug! :-P

Speedy recovery for the injured guys.

Sent from my C6603 using Black & White Army mobile app

The ball struck me on the knees inside our penalty box and from more than 50 yards away Captain Tantrum was loudly claiming for a penalty. Shameless scenes! Ian Brown who was a matter of feet away from me laughed off the claims.

At one point I thought the bibless lads were playing basketball. All great fun though and long may the good banter on the pitch continue.

I hope Richard is doing better and back home with the family.

The ball struck me on the knees inside our penalty box and from more than 50 yards away Captain Tantrum was loudly claiming for a penalty. Shameless scenes! Ian Brown who was a matter of feet away from me laughed off the claims.

At one point I thought the bibless lads were playing basketball. All great fun though and long may the good banter on the pitch continue.

I hope Richard is doing better and back home with the family.

Wasnt me shouting for a penalty last night fella.

Nice to know that you young fellows are getting on, nice to know indeed.

I bet none of you could have caught my heels 60 years ago but that is not your fault as you are all fat and unhealthy now where I was constantly hungry yet muscle bound, muscle bound indeed. Youngsters are also much uglier today. It is as if evolution has went in reverse as with the advent of make-up women can improve there look where as in my day munter's simply did not get humped (except in Ayrshire). Going back a bit we would all assert that any Spartan woman would do for the weekend and then we encounter modern day toothless gingers. My point exactly.

Glad you are all enjoying your sporting endeavour boys. In my day naughty showers were quite illegal, quite illegal indeed but in any case please do not allow such buggery to affect our beloved forum.

My backs feeling much better today through painkillers, deep heat and physio exercises so ill at least be able to hobble to manchester on sat! However I will sadly be pulling out of next weeks game.

Rather amusing that myself and Richard were the only ones never to have missed a game and we both have to drop out through injury on the same day... its a conspiracy shutup.gif

Charlie Kelly - Charlie

Chris Byrne

Brian Hanley –Brian1877

Neil Cameron –NeilPar72

Sean Rooney

Andy Newport

Nicky Fleming - Irvine_Buddie

Stuart Cameron - DannysRevolution

Ian Craig

Richard Atkinson - Rea

Alan Cassidy

Owen Porter

Bill McCartney – Bill Bud

David MacDonald -Div

Ewan MacColl _Army of Ewen

Jordan Byrne

my guesses so far, feel free to add to

My backs feeling much better today through painkillers, deep heat and physio exercises so ill at least be able to hobble to manchester on sat! However I will sadly be pulling out of next weeks game.

Rather amusing that myself and Richard were the only ones never to have missed a game and we both have to drop out through injury on the same day... its a conspiracy shutup.gif

I can see my comeback ever more clearly now! Only 1 more call off and I'm

Back! :) 2 more and big Alan (Big ben?) will be back as well! That's 2 glenburn boys that could be making their comebacks? ;) (And I hope you recover quickly m8!)

Edited by Saintstef