B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

I'll be able to get a couple of players if needed, non saints fans though whistling.gif

Probably best to keep working through our list first?

I know Mark Kennedy is available, he's about 3rd in the standby list.

Good to have last minute back available though ????

Edited by davidg

Bibs

Craig Caveney

David Wilson

Stuart Cameron

Neil Cameron

Nicky Fleming

Steven Logan

Stuart McIntosh

Ross McNicol

Bibless

Ian Brown

Brian Hanley

Fraser Burns

Fraser Torrance

Alan Cassidy

David Gordon

Kevin Hamilton

Sean Rooney

See you all for an 8 o'clock kick off!

Ps next week is off due to Scotland v England game

Saintstef I will pick you up at 7.40.

Can bib wearers please abstain from doing a 20 mile cycle or playing a round of golf just prior to tonight's game.;-)

No ill just stick to my usual few pints in the buddies beforehand? Nothing too strenuous! :) ps See u then bud cheers! Edited by Saintstef

Another week, another no show, another injury and another defeat for the bibs. thumbdown.gif

I would just like to congratulate the Bibless on possibly the best transfer of this window, managing to swap Nicky for an incapacitated David.

Lets all enjoy England v Scotland, and change the teams up when we get back.

Sorry lads. As soon as I kicked the ball in the warm up I knew I was f**ked. One shot with the left foot and immediate pain in the thigh.

Google says it looks like a grade 2 thigh strain???

Ice pack on just now and try get the wife to run after me for as long as possible :P

Sorry bibs, i missed two open goals at the start tonight. The nyt went from bad to worse when that shot hit me in the b*lls. Think I'll need the break next week...

Yeah I felt for u at the time m8? It was like a deflection of big Stuart's block that caught you right on the sweet spot! :( And I squandered a few good chances myself! I should have squared it a few times rather than attempt a weak shot! Still really enjoyed it though! :) And my 3 goals have now quadrupled my tally since I started playing! :) Edited by Saintstef

Sorry bibs, i missed two open goals at the start tonight. The nyt went from bad to worse when that shot hit me in the b*lls. Think I'll need the break next week...

sorry mate. Think that was my shot!

Sent from my C6603 using Black & White Army mobile app

Another week, another no show, another injury and another defeat for the bibs. Posted Image

I would just like to congratulate the Bibless on possibly the best transfer of this window, managing to swap Nicky for an incapacitated David.

he couldn't wait to switch teams!

Sent from my C6603 using Black & White Army mobile app